Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2023
This size of her meal!! 🌝 they literally had a pot of instant mash each. Half past 9 on a Tuesday morning and I’m already disgusted this week. 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
This is literally a heart attack on a plate, her arteries must be a fing mess and there is enough food on one plate for all four of them. I honestly think I would be puking up if I ate all that, it’s a days calories at least 🤢

The upload of the crop top pic really cracked me up, she’s a proper delusional t thinks she looks great 🤡

And in response to you Kkk, I’m happy for you to say I have webbed feet but it’s you living in Dunstable hun it’s known for being inbred and it’s you who has a best mate who dribbles when they talk but ok good one 👏🏼 also middle aged? That makes you middle aged too and it ain’t an insult for those with more than one brain cell ya fat div!
I still say you can’t wear crop tops you’re a fing state maybe get some real lenses in those cheap specs you try to look sophisticated in (but fail) then you can see for yourself why you can’t wear a fing crop top or better still eat less and move more then you can wear that crop top without taking out everything in your path with that gut ✌🏼

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
This is literally a heart attack on a plate, her arteries must be a fing mess and there is enough food on one plate for all four of them. I honestly think I would be puking up if I ate all that, it’s a days calories at least 🤢

The upload of the crop top pic really cracked me up, she’s a proper delusional t thinks she looks great 🤡

And in response to you Kkk, I’m happy for you to say I have webbed feet but it’s you living in Dunstable hun it’s known for being inbred and it’s you who has a best mate who dribbles when they talk but ok good one 👏🏼 also middle aged? That makes you middle aged too and it ain’t an insult for those with more than one brain cell ya fat div!
I still say you can’t wear crop tops you’re a fing state maybe get some real lenses in those cheap specs you try to look sophisticated in (but fail) then you can see for yourself why you can’t wear a fing crop top or better still eat less and move more then you can wear that crop top without taking out everything in your path with that gut ✌🏼
Webbed feet? What have I missed 😂 let the stink pot say whatever she wants. She’s a proper fat greasy child abusing freak. 💋

Apr 12, 2023
Webbed feet? What have I missed 😂 let the stink pot say whatever she wants. She’s a proper fat greasy child abusing freak. 💋
That tiny waist is missing AGAIN!

Attachments

• IMG_2566.jpeg
    IMG_2566.jpeg
    151.3 KB · Views: 268
  • IMG_2567.jpeg
    IMG_2567.jpeg
    162.6 KB · Views: 274

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Imagine Xmas day... be like a game of hungry hippos in her gaff when all the chocs are out the fat t
What I never get is that they have a Xmas breakfast then we never see the kids again. She makes a steak dinner for the adults but what are the kids having? Another sugar filled, processed platter like every other day? Barely ever see her cook a meal for them kids.

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
What I never get is that they have a Xmas breakfast then we never see the kids again. She makes a steak dinner for the adults but what are the kids having? Another sugar filled, processed platter like every other day? Barely ever see her cook a meal for them kids.

I remember her saying she doesn't have a proper Christmas dinner because SHE doesn't like roasts. do tradition and making memories with the family, having a proper dinner with all the trimmings etc. As long as fatty mc fat gets her grease covered steak, everyone else can go do themselves 😂 the mind boggles.

Status
Not open for further replies.