Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 20, 2023
Apr 16, 2023
Content creator Kayleigh reckons one of her best money-saving achievements was in a takeaway shop.
She was appalled when she was charged 60p for an extra bit of cheese so took extreme action.

Kayleigh admitted: “I flashed my boobs and got it for nothing.

"Everyone in the shop was delighted. I was happy because I got some free cheese. Goal achieved.”

Imagine flashing your tits for a 60p portion of cheese 😩

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Content creator Kayleigh reckons one of her best money-saving achievements was in a takeaway shop.
She was appalled when she was charged 60p for an extra bit of cheese so took extreme action.

"Everyone in the shop was delighted. I was happy because I got some free cheese. Goal achieved.”

Sums her up really. Desperate, cheap and chavvy scum.

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
My favourite bit was this. I'm surprised she didn't write they're just "jealous a cups" 😂😂😂 honestly KKK, NO ONE is jealous of being pulled up and reported to SS by the school. NO ONE is jealous that you can eat 12 mince pies on the trot. NO ONE is jealous that they'll be eating fresh and probably home made mince pies on Christmas day while you're eating damp and defrosted ones. Honestly, where does this delusion come from?

It's so sad that not only do the kids have to see their mums flaps when they get older as they're all over the internet, but they now have written and quoted confirmation that she's an actual tramp flashing her spaniels ears for a slice of cheese!!!

Honestly flab bag, just go hide under a rock. You've already been reported to SS. I wonder what the local council and dwp would think about you and your partner diddling the system.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231214_194002_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20231214_194002_Samsung Internet.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 217

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023

Because it never happened. Just like the woman in the coffee shop was staring at her throopnies never happened. It must be such a slow news day at the Scum

cobsalad

May 10, 2023
I don't know if I'm hormonal or what, but fing mince pies defrosted for xmas day. What is wrong with you, the one day you could be a decent human and show you aren't the scum most people think you are!

I'm buzzing and proud of myself for xmas and been "prepping" since September. Not a yellow sticker or out of date in sight and my boobs have staying in my hoodie and my boyfriend hasnt slept with my sister (much to her disappointment)

May 23, 2023
She’s the gift that keeps on giving. Whoever said about making your own mince pies is spot on. Me and my sons make them from scratch (ish, it’s minced meat in a jar lol) but it’s a tradition that we all enjoy every year. Her kids tradition will be standing around the microwave waiting for theirs to defrost, how touching 😭
And BRAGGING actually BRAGGING at her big age about flashing her udds at strangers for 60p worth of cheese? fing deluded! Merry Christmas kids, your mum bruises you, doesn’t safeguard you and sells herself for cheese, enjoy that extra tenners worth of stocking filler 🎄

Apr 18, 2023
My favourite bit was this. I'm surprised she didn't write they're just "jealous a cups" 😂😂😂 honestly KKK, NO ONE is jealous of being pulled up and reported to SS by the school. NO ONE is jealous that you can eat 12 mince pies on the trot. NO ONE is jealous that they'll be eating fresh and probably home made mince pies on Christmas day while you're eating damp and defrosted ones. Honestly, where does this delusion come from?

It's so sad that not only do the kids have to see their mums flaps when they get older as they're all over the internet, but they now have written and quoted confirmation that she's an actual tramp flashing her spaniels ears for a slice of cheese!!!

Honestly flab bag, just go hide under a rock. You've already been reported to SS. I wonder what the local council and dwp would think about you and your partner diddling the system.

Flab bag made me holler 😭😂

Hagging

Apr 16, 2023

But we know she didn't really do this. 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.