Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2023
She's an absolute laughing stock and she pretends she doesn't care. The "journalists" at that rag of a newspaper will be sat round laughing at her. It's the equivalent of being on Jeremy Kyle and she is too thick to realise
The dude used the word ‘reckons’ in his article and wasn’t even quoting somebody. They’re either trolling her or Stuart is an office caretaker who’s been logging in to accounts and posting articles for her in return for free ‘content’ 😪

Apr 18, 2023
She’s really stuck in that off the rails teenager phase isn’t she 🤔

Attachments

• IMG_9617.jpeg
    IMG_9617.jpeg
    105.4 KB · Views: 442

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
She’s really stuck in that off the rails teenager phase isn’t she 🤔

Funny she doesn't condone a bit of weed but is happy to go out drinking and being around people "sniffed up" like wtf is she even on about 🤣

It's yet another case of KKK had no youth and so she's trying to re live it now, at the detriment to her own children. What a whopper.

Hopefully as she was out though that meant bria wasn't given a black eye over the weekend.

May 23, 2023
Funny she doesn't condone a bit of weed but is happy to go out drinking and being around people "sniffed up" like wtf is she even on about 🤣

It's yet another case of KKK had no youth and so she's trying to re live it now, at the detriment to her own children. What a whopper.

Hopefully as she was out though that meant bria wasn't given a black eye over the weekend.
It’s because it’s me 🥰 remember she posted my tiny child sitting on my Shetland pony of a dog and then days later posted her much older children sitting on tiny rabbits? She’s so caught up on trying to ‘take me down’ she doesn’t realise how she contradicts herself every single time she opens her gob 🤣🤣
She’ll probably say she only posted for the ‘trolls’ even that is tragic in itself. She’s such a freak it’s hand on mouthable 💀

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
Just going through her pitiful new tiktoks and seriously, how Smelly has your downstairs got to be to have to deodorise it with fem fresh which isn't good for your foof anyway🤢 and she can laugh about the trOLLs/neighbours/mother in law saying she sleeps with every Tom dick and Harry with men in and out all she wants. She knows it's true. The dumb s broadcasts everytime she's with a man because she's so fing desperate for their attention and validation.

Its nice to know now that her house now smells of rabbit piss as well as dogs piss and s as well though😂

Anyone know who the 'smackhead' talking about her cos she's 'revelent' is? Wouldn't be Lou would it? I guess KKKs been harrassing her again.

What killed me off was the "we don't skrimp on calories in this house" you don't fing say?!😂 that "carbonara" looks absolutely vile, although I'm pleased to see brias eye has healed. She must be getting her in places her clothes cover her now. Arms and elbows under those long sleeves no doubt.

How fing sad is that Halloween video as well, the kids having a "party" and "buffett" on their own because they have no friends. Such a hollow little life.

Status
Not open for further replies.