Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohgoodgrief

Apr 17, 2023
Anyone see what the kids had for Xmas Dinner? Was it packet pasta or were they allowed to have some real food 🤣
Long story short she spent Xmas day at Dan’s, despite having stormed out on Xmas eve morning as he was late home from his work do! And his housemate woke her up at 3am coming in from his. They must have forgot the rules that they can’t do what they want in their own home 😳
Then she made Xmas dinner but no sign of kids eating it but the kitchen at dans looks nicer than hers. Can’t work out where they all slept - benefit fraud at its finest. She also had Mac and cheese with her Xmas dinner?
Went home today and had a rant about her neighbour and bought most of Sainsbury’s reduced items in Bedfordshire today.

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
What's crazy to me is the week after Christmas idk about anyone else but I spend it with family, friends and the kids playing with their new toys, having family board game days etc but this trollop is down fing sainsburys and Lidl for MORE food. Is she mad?? Fat t.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231228_094013_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20231228_094013_Samsung Internet.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 270
  • Screenshot_20231228_094032_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20231228_094032_Samsung Internet.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 271
Apr 17, 2023
What's crazy to me is the week after Christmas idk about anyone else but I spend it with family, friends and the kids playing with their new toys, having family board game days etc but this trollop is down fing sainsburys and Lidl for MORE food. Is she mad?? Fat t.
Is she leaking? Is this a new fetish she’s going for

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
Is she leaking? Is this a new fetish she’s going for

Its probably a big grease stain from her second lunch 😩 or dribble from her gushing round lidl dribbling over the pigs in blankets she can get to freeze for next year's Christmas Dinner 😂

And were her kids eating off of toy box lids this morning? What in the universal credit is that?

Last edited:

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
She has a new biggest troll since 2019? I feel personally attacked 😭😭

Please tell me you guys noticed that she took so long with that rant that her wet patch dried by the end? 💀🤣

Idk what gave me the ick more during that rant, the wet patch or her boat race 😂

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231228_095228_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20231228_095228_Samsung Internet.jpg
    236.8 KB · Views: 214
May 23, 2023
Christ she's rough looking. Looks like she's been punched. Also, dont think I've ever seen her with her natural hair down. Is that because it's all snapped and she cuts in herself so it's just a wonky mess / mullet?
Fingers crossed she got an over arm beanie baby to the face from her kid 🤞🏽

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
Christ she's rough looking. Looks like she's been punched. Also, dont think I've ever seen her with her natural hair down. Is that because it's all snapped and she cuts in herself so it's just a wonky mess / mullet?

Rather her looking punched than bria! I noticed her saying oh the mark on her eyes healed up now, talking about another injury she inflicted on her no doubt!

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
It was the irony for me. Spending 10 minutes talking about her neighbours obsessive behaviour……
Just another example of how she doesn't recognise her own behaviour. The cameras, checking recordings, the plaques in the window. Seems like it's her that's the issue and the neighbour is only reacting. Not that that thick trollop realises that.

Apr 12, 2023
Dunstable
Just another example of how she doesn't recognise her own behaviour. The cameras, checking recordings, the plaques in the window. Seems like it's her that's the issue and the neighbour is only reacting. Not that that thick trollop realises that.
And staring out of the window whilst ranting 😂

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
What is this her third food shop trip, she has got issues

Never mind playing with the children and their second hand toys, this b has got people to wrestle in aldi and neighbours to rant about 😂 honestly she's pathetic, hanging signs to provoke them as well and then wondering why they give her door cam the finger. She's lucky because if she lived next to me and thought she could behave like that she'd get a dig to the head. The way she screams like a banshee and raises her voice when she speaks about them, you just know she wants them to hear through the walls! Of course she does, because she wouldny say it to their face would she? Fat child abusing coward. Funny she's now insinuating the school are the reason the kids are covered in bruises now?? But voice notes don't lie do they KKK you t.

Jun 7, 2023
Christmas was all about her yet again. It’s always about how she feels never anyone else. Who puts their kids to bed so early on Christmas Eve? Where’s the excitement and fun? Tracking Santa? I mean I wouldn’t keep them up too late but a tea time bedtime is a fing shame. She doesn’t know her kids at all either.

She’s also got some cheek to moan about Dan when she’s spend the days after Christmas in the sales and for what? A jumper 3 sizes too big? An out of date ready meal? Most of us love a bargain but I wouldn’t sacrifice quality time with my family for it. Same with cleaning do it when the kids are in bed ffs!! She will do anything to avoid spending time with those kids and then moans that no one else does. If their own mother doesn’t then don’t question why no one else would want to 🙄

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
Christmas was all about her yet again. It’s always about how she feels never anyone else. Who puts their kids to bed so early on Christmas Eve? Where’s the excitement and fun? Tracking Santa? I mean I wouldn’t keep them up too late but a tea time bedtime is a fing shame. She doesn’t know her kids at all either.

She’s also got some cheek to moan about Dan when she’s spend the days after Christmas in the sales and for what? A jumper 3 sizes too big? An out of date ready meal? Most of us love a bargain but I wouldn’t sacrifice quality time with my family for it. Same with cleaning do it when the kids are in bed ffs!! She will do anything to avoid spending time with those kids and then moans that no one else does. If their own mother doesn’t then don’t question why no one else would want to 🙄

Exactly this, she doesn't want them so why should anyone else. Also, is bria not a bit old for peppa pig now? Course she is but it was in the sale so do her likes and dislikes.

She's honestly vile. My house is a tip atm but I won't be cleaning properly until the kids are back at school! Why? Because a little tidy will do while I'm busy building lego/painting/board gaming. Honestly she's a pitiful excuse of a woman.

"Oh I had a chaotic Christmas" 1. No one cares and 2. Why? Why was it chaotic? Because YOU made it that way you fing tornado.

Status
Not open for further replies.