Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
Probably to make sure he didn't bring another woman home and so she could just monitor his movements the control freak that she is. Ugly inside and outside that trollop.

Sounds legit tbh. Why else wouldn't Dan just come to hers from Christmas so they can spend it in their family home if they're so set on not disturbing the kids routine? Fair enough her place is a hovel and I'd rather stay anywhere but there, but why uproot two kids, one with suspected additional needs on Christmas eve? Makes no sense. And all this "should have picked a better man" bollocks. If anything the only one who picked wrong was Dan, as she s all over him. Nice to know she hasn't had time to post but she's had time to read here 😉

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
She has another poor, unsuspecting victim on the go but Dan can’t have a night out ? The reason she “co-parents” so well is because she’s a fing controlling bully & he can only do what she says.
This it's Dan's house mate / landlord and she is trying to make out it's her new shag piece in a nice kitchen. So childish and desperate that she has to pretend. Or even hint at it.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
KK we see you scrolling
You hatin'
Patrollin'
But we catch you ridin' dirty
Our voices so loud
You can't stop us
And we gon' keep catch you ridin' dirty

Never misses a post on here does she. She's the only one obsessed with KK. It's like her form of self harm and the hilarious thing is she thinks she's winning when she reads here yet responds by posting on her stories. Just looks like she's having a rant with herself out of nowhere. Sad do she is. Wonder if she will ever realise all we are doing is laughing at her pathetic existence.

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
Literally less bothered about who she's decided to shag this week and more bothered about the fact she beats her kids black and blue tbh. Mention that on your stories kkk? Share the voice notes???

I bet she's FUMING her and the kids are stuck in that s heap of a house when Dan gets to live with Mr ABCDEFG and his nice home 😂

Last edited:

UncleFester

Nov 2, 2023
The irony of "NOT A BEG" in her bio whilst begging for cash in exchange for her flaps and having absolutely ZERO to story about aside from people that hate her. Seems beggy to me but okay 😉
She may not beg for money directly, but we have all seen what happens when she gets no likes on her scum newspaper articles, begging people for likes which, in her words, equates to money for her.
(Which will be spent on enough out of date food to feed an army whilst. Her skids sits playing with preowned, already unwrapped LOL dolls!tragic!!)

A t is a t and a beg is a beg and you KK dear are both.

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
At Dunstable Extra, there was a spillage in Aisle 11 where it was reported that a larger than life lady with an online presence gushed all over the reduced pain au chocolates reduced to 40p!

Attachments

• 20231230_120140.jpg
    20231230_120140.jpg
    428.1 KB · Views: 146

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
The fact that the mystery man needs to share a flat with Dimwit Dan, with regular visits from Dans two feral children and fat riot s of an ex - tells me all I need to know about the poor soul. No doubt another “Simon” who is not all there and can be easily manipulated by KKK.

Not be long until her kids are smearing se up his walls and wiping their arses on the curtains.

Her stories are pathetic. Another year of second hand se toys for the kids whilst she spends 4x the amount on reduced food in the past few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.