Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
Going through her stories atm absolutely creasing up because I've hit the back to school post 🤣 so nice to see she's now serving the kids food on a chopping board instead of a toy box lid. Wtf is her problem with normal trays or having them sat at the mis matched table?! It really doesn't take a genius to pull out a chair ffs. Or is it because they can't watch TV up the table and she'd have to actually make them eat their breakfast?

Also, loving the carpeted mat laying under the oven. How sanitary that must be covered in grease. I know my toast tattie fat spits coming out the oven for example, I'd rather mop my floors than have it soaked up by a rug 🤮 a rug that's actually supposed to be a door mat😩🤣

The huge rant about just young girls buying on tiktok shop is mad as well. Not everyone is a pesant KKK what don't you get!! My house is a family of 5 and I buy off of tiktok shop regularly, as do many many 30+ year olds I know. Just because you and your jobless self can't afford it doesn't mean everyone else can't. It's mental. Same as the kitchen. fing get over it or get it sorted
God that kitchen is like a bliddy time warp, im not a home owner, i rent but if i had a kitchen like that i would be straight to bnq or even bnm or home bargains buying paint to change the colour of it, and the door mat at the oven wtf elderly people used to do that back in the day and the bliddy magnolia walls 🤯🤯 2024 now KKK get with it

Apr 16, 2023
She was up to her eyeballs in debt (probs still is) & paying for takeaways on pay pal credit. Everything they bought even the ring doorbell, cameras etc was on bloody credit! Our mortgage is our debt, not being a greedy bastard. Im sure she’ll make a story to reply but I bet the mattress topper was pay in three too !! Carry on saving those pennies by freezing your 45p herbs Hun, it’s really working out for you.
The bed, the drawers, the ps5 the door bell etc is all debt KKK she will forever be in debt and still have a s hole of a hovel to live in

May 23, 2023
God that kitchen is like a bliddy time warp, im not a home owner, i rent but if i had a kitchen like that i would be straight to bnq or even bnm or home bargains buying paint to change the colour of it, and the door mat at the oven wtf elderly people used to do that back in the day and the bliddy magnolia walls 🤯🤯 2024 now KKK get with it
Hire a spray painter and change the colour of the doors, buy some modern handles (keep the old ones if you want to be stingey and swap back when you move) that alone would update the entire room. And isn’t being materialistic, just being happy in the environment you’re in. Anyway she can’t talk s about being materialistic when every other post she mentions the cost of things, the brands she uses etc. How much was that food shop again? Don’t think she mentioned? 🙄🤣

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
Hire a spray painter and change the colour of the doors, buy some modern handles (keep the old ones if you want to be stingey and swap back when you move) that alone would update the entire room. And isn’t being materialistic, just being happy in the environment you’re in. Anyway she can’t talk s about being materialistic when every other post she mentions the cost of things, the brands she uses etc. How much was that food shop again? Don’t think she mentioned? 🙄🤣

I was confused about the materialistic rant mainly because she said her dad has lots of money and hasn't updated his kitchen, then in the same breath says she hasn't seen him in 6 years 🤣 so how does she know?? We get it KKK. You lived in s as a kid, now you're happy for your kids to live in s. Learned behaviour just like her kids and their behavioral issues that she refuses to talk about yet talks about in the same post. She's delulu.

May 23, 2023
Awkward 😮‍💨

Edited to say they’re not 2013 ray bans, they’re in fact 2020 poundstretcher…swipe up Huns 🤭

Attachments

• IMG_3531.jpeg
    IMG_3531.jpeg
    92.1 KB · Views: 239
  • IMG_3533.png
    IMG_3533.png
    451.5 KB · Views: 244

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
I was confused about the materialistic rant mainly because she said her dad has lots of money and hasn't updated his kitchen, then in the same breath says she hasn't seen him in 6 years 🤣 so how does she know?? We get it KKK. You lived in s as a kid, now you're happy for your kids to live in s. Learned behaviour just like her kids and their behavioral issues that she refuses to talk about yet talks about in the same post. She's delulu.
Everyone who has what she doesn't in life is materialistic. Look what she was prepared to do to Tanya, a supposed friend

Status
Not open for further replies.