Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
This was posted on tattle. The projection is real af. Going on about people's hairlines when she literally looks like she has alopecia 😊

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240106_152906_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240106_152906_Samsung Internet.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 261
  • Screenshot_20240106_152653_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240106_152653_Gallery.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 256

greentrousers

Apr 16, 2023
It's good she's drawing attention to herself. It means that people will come here, read the posts, see her racism, hear her voice notes about being physically abusive and neglectful towards her children and word will spread about how awful she is.
Keep going KKK, any attention is good isn't it, even if it puts your children's safety at risk....but who cares about that, ey?!

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
It's good she's drawing attention to herself. It means that people will come here, read the posts, see her racism, hear her voice notes about being physically abusive and neglectful towards her children and word will spread about how awful she is.
Keep going KKK, any attention is good isn't it, even if it puts your children's safety at risk....but who cares about that, ey?!

Safeguarding at its finest as always 👌

May 23, 2023
Sorry to disappoint KK hun but nope 🤣🤣
This isn’t the chicken lady you’re looking for.
And once more no, I’m not obsessed with my hairline as I prefer to leave that little job to you. Yes I still have ‘poultry’ roaming around my gaff, as well as canines, reptiles, and even a feline. Sometimes they s on the floor like your animals, only difference is I don’t have manky carpets for them to do it on 😷
Now go play with your new friends and stop trying to use me to deflect from the fact that no t likes you, bye 👋🏽

Attachments

• IMG_3567.jpeg
    IMG_3567.jpeg
    107.5 KB · Views: 343
Apr 21, 2023
Sorry to disappoint KK hun but nope 🤣🤣
This isn’t the chicken lady you’re looking for.
And once more no, I’m not obsessed with my hairline as I prefer to leave that little job to you. Yes I still have ‘poultry’ roaming around my gaff, as well as canines, reptiles, and even a feline. Sometimes they s on the floor like your animals, only difference is I don’t have manky carpets for them to do it on 😷
Now go play with your new friends and stop trying to use me to deflect from the fact that no t likes you, bye 👋🏽
Your just a real life moana with your pet chicken 🤣 she’s the meme lady that suffocated her pet in her belly rolls.

May 23, 2023
Your just a real life moana with your pet chicken 🤣 she’s the meme lady that suffocated her pet in her belly rolls.
I’ve been putting feelers round with the neighbours about getting 2 mini shetlands for the twins, so far nobody has said no 👀🤣
But to clarify the chickens don’t live in the house (unless one gets sick 🥲) but when we clean the coops and come back and forth they walk in and out like they own the place so the poops can’t be helped. But that’s all part of the reason I got them in the first place, not to be popular on instagram and get likes, I want my kids to grow up around muck and knowing how to clean it. And I mean actual muck, like s, not the muck Kayleigh’s kids are growing up around 🤫

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
I’ve been putting feelers round with the neighbours about getting 2 mini shetlands for the twins, so far nobody has said no 👀🤣
But to clarify the chickens don’t live in the house (unless one gets sick 🥲) but when we clean the coops and come back and forth they walk in and out like they own the place so the poops can’t be helped. But that’s all part of the reason I got them in the first place, not to be popular on instagram and get likes, I want my kids to grow up around muck and knowing how to clean it. And I mean actual muck, like s, not the muck Kayleigh’s kids are growing up around 🤫
Bold of her to comment on your chicks whilst she’s up to her udders in rabbit, dug and Bobby se in her house 🤔

May 23, 2023
Bold of her to comment on your chicks whilst she’s up to her udders in rabbit, dug and Bobby se in her house 🤔
And the council gaff comments 🥴 my idea of money saving is paying minimal rent for my 3 bed, 2 garden property in an expensive part of London, gaining the ‘right to buy’ and purchasing with a 160k discount, hers is flashing her tits for cheese and raiding the Lidl bins 🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.