Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
She’s jumped on her for clout. She’s skint & her OF is doing se, the S*n mustn’t be rubbing any ridiculous & embarrassing stories on her this month so she needs to drive traffic somehow. She thinks she’s some kind of social media marketing genius.

Bridgey calling her chewing gum tits made me piss
This Bridgey lady isn't wrong though, is she? She is vang on, in fact. I don't understand how the 2 have crossed paths unless I am missing some of the story

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
This Bridgey lady isn't wrong though, is she? She is vang on, in fact. I don't understand how the 2 have crossed paths unless I am missing some of the story
I believe (sorry, still trying to play catch up) that bridgeys partner of several years has recently come out of prison. KKK being the very nasty, spiteful t that she is, made a TikTok saying since when has it been a flex to brag about having a partner in prison. I think bridgey retaliated and it’s escalated from there. I’ve followed Bridgey for a while now and although she may not be everyone’s favourite, I personally like her. Her TikTok’s speaks truth and she’s not scared of holding back. She owns what she says

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
I believe (sorry, still trying to play catch up) that bridgeys partner of several years has recently come out of prison. KKK being the very nasty, spiteful t that she is, made a TikTok saying since when has it been a flex to brag about having a partner in prison. I think bridgey retaliated and it’s escalated from there. I’ve followed Bridgey for a while now and although she may not be everyone’s favourite, I personally like her. Her TikTok’s speaks truth and she’s not scared of holding back. She owns what she says
So she is criticising someone whose partner was in prison, but its OK to have relationships with 2 men who may have offences of a vile nature against them, 1 who is totally unknown name and background wise who both have been around venerable children. Can anyone make this make sense?

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Shes buzzing her sandbag tits off over this drama and all the clout she's getting off it. The desperate need for attention and her delusion that anyone would use KK for clout is hilarious. The sooner everyone outside of tattle gets wind of those confessions of child abuse voicenotes the better.

KK ABUSES HER CHILDREN. END OF. SCUM!!

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
So she is criticising someone whose partner was in prison, but its OK to have relationships with 2 men who may have offences of a vile nature against them, 1 who is totally unknown name and background wise who both have been around venerable children. Can anyone make this make sense?
Yep that’s exactly it! but of course, it’s ok when KK does the things mentioned above. She even made a piss take TikTok laughing about men being round her kids and not knowing their names. I just hope that someone points Bridgey to this thread & Social services are keeping a close look at KKs social media.

Apr 16, 2023
fing killed me when she said she's gonna hire someone to go through her tiktok 😂 KKK BABES. YOU CANT EVEN AFFORD TO PAY RENT WITHOUT HOUSING BENNY, do OFF 🤣
Her tiktoks are getting cringier by the day, to think people in there 30s do that kind of s, or even have the time to do it, well saying she doesn't work

Apr 17, 2023
So watched her over sharing on tik tok yesterday in my break. wtf with a life has time to think that s is a good idea, film, edit and post it.

But I digress. Whilst slating people’s spelling in her comments section whilst also showing this. We all know you can’t spell and have the reading and spelling age of an 8 year old but maybe don’t comment on others when you can’t spell leek or potatoes correctly 😳

Attachments

• IMG_9149.jpeg
    IMG_9149.jpeg
    150.5 KB · Views: 167
Apr 12, 2023
So watched her over sharing on tik tok yesterday in my break. wtf with a life has time to think that s is a good idea, film, edit and post it.

But I digress. Whilst slating people’s spelling in her comments section whilst also showing this. We all know you can’t spell and have the reading and spelling age of an 8 year old but maybe don’t comment on others when you can’t spell leek or potatoes correctly 😳
Fish pie and garlic bread 🤮 She must guzzle back gaviscon with the amount of cholesterol she inhales, eat a vegetable ffs then maybe your face wouldn’t look like an orange marshmallow 🐷

Apr 16, 2023
Fish pie and garlic bread 🤮 She must guzzle back gaviscon with the amount of cholesterol she inhales, eat a vegetable ffs then maybe your face wouldn’t look like an orange marshmallow 🐷
It's always mix match bland food, if spent less time on insta and tiktok would have time to make decent meals, instead of microwave freezer se and the minging platter crap

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Shes a bit manic again today, thinking it's amazing that the school staff don't even want to make eye contact with her because she's such a problem. Sharing her mundane voicenotes again of her harassing her 'friend' like they're both 14. Why do these things that would horrify normal folk give her such a high / buzz? She's not wired right.

greentrousers

Apr 16, 2023
It's hilarious that she thinks the school are the issue.
Kayleigh, it's your lack of parenting, your abusive behaviour, your lack of compassion and care for your children, your attitude, your age 11 mentality and the fact you put male/online attention ahead of anything else, that is in fact the issue.

And FFS it's "He's" not "His" you absolute slug!

Status
Not open for further replies.