Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
By the looks of this, she's beyond help! Happy birthday cheese, I hope you enjoyed your frozen out of date birthday cake that boom batty scoffed before you even blew out your happy shopper candles and your yellow sticker Christmas Crackers.. In JANUARY 😂 what an actual pesant.
What the actual fk poor mans party is that, KK YOU ARE A FKN DISGRACE, YOU ARE NOT A MOTHER, YOU ARE A C**T

Apr 29, 2023
By the looks of this, she's beyond help! Happy birthday cheese, I hope you enjoyed your frozen out of date birthday cake that boom batty scoffed before you even blew out your happy shopper candles and your yellow sticker Christmas Crackers.. In JANUARY 😂 what an actual pesant.
If it wasn’t too many letters I would change my name to “Bourbons on a paper plate”. 😮 That is a horrific spread! It’s not about what you spend, it’s about the thought. She is just tone deaf to real life.

May 23, 2023
If it wasn’t too many letters I would change my name to “Bourbons on a paper plate”. 😮 That is a horrific spread! It’s not about what you spend, it’s about the thought. She is just tone deaf to real life.
And the Halloween platters as well. Just roll all the seasons into one and get them over and done with 🤣🤣

Apr 18, 2023
Let’s just assume for a minute any of this is true… a) what an unprofessional copper (imagine what he says about you KK) and b) WHY ARE YOU SO PROUD?!! We had an issue where the police needed to be involved and I was fing mortified, I was so worried what the neighbours would think. Imagine broadcasting it to strangers!! She boggles my tiny mind.

Attachments

• IMG_0403.png
    IMG_0403.png
    272.3 KB · Views: 254
  • IMG_0404.png
    IMG_0404.png
    256 KB · Views: 249
  • IMG_0402.png
    IMG_0402.png
    213.5 KB · Views: 259

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
I’m actually sad for cheese. Imagine your own ‘mother’ eating your stale, out of date, defrosted, yellow sticker cake before even blowing out the candles. Is it just me who thinks this will be the kinda thing that child will look back on in years to come (possibly even when cheese has kids herself) and think what the actual F??

No doubt her presents was from Vinted/the tip aswell.

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
Your joking me, what the fk, if that doesn't scream i don't give a s about my kid, i don't no what does, fkn gobsmacked 🤬🤬

At her age she should have had at least one birthday party thrown, like proper soft play birthday with balloons and party bags and more importantly friends and family but her "mother" has isolated her and Ted from anyone and everyone who has the displeasure of being within 100 feet of KKK. My kids are older now so we don't do parties, we prefer to have a weekend away somewhere but I can't see that happening. Poor kid.

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
Let’s just assume for a minute any of this is true… a) what an unprofessional copper (imagine what he says about you KK) and b) WHY ARE YOU SO PROUD?!! We had an issue where the police needed to be involved and I was fing mortified, I was so worried what the neighbours would think. Imagine broadcasting it to strangers!! She boggles my tiny mind.

She's got a ring doorbell, why not post the footage of what he said? Oh yeah. Cos it never happened. Mum of the year. Happy birthday cheese ps PC plod is popping over tomorrow 🤢

Last edited:
May 23, 2023
She’s not still going on about Paul is she? Last time I checked he looked after his lovely mum in his home so it must be another victim 🤣🤣

Apr 17, 2023
I’m actually sad for cheese. Imagine your own ‘mother’ eating your stale, out of date, defrosted, yellow sticker cake before even blowing out the candles. Is it just me who thinks this will be the kinda thing that child will look back on in years to come (possibly even when cheese has kids herself) and think what the actual F??

No doubt her presents was from Vinted/the tip aswell.
She took bites out of her boyfriend (not husband you t) lunches that he had for work to show him who was boss.
Who the do does s like that?! If it was a man doing it to a woman and proudly broadcasting it on social media the whole place would be up in fing arms

May 23, 2023
Omg that birthday tea party 😭😭 I feel so sorry for them kids.

Did she actually eat them slices out the cake? Before giving it to the kid on her birthday?? I’ve missed that bit. Surely fing not.
Maybe that part went mouldy so she had to cut around it 🤷🏽‍♀️🤣
Jokes aside proper sty bday ‘party’ for a kid with 2 working parents who’s old enough to understand. Hope she had/has a good school party at least 🙌🏾 and also Kayleigh that is not a buffet! It’s barely play date food bruv 👋🏽

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
Omg that birthday tea party 😭😭 I feel so sorry for them kids.

Did she actually eat them slices out the cake? Before giving it to the kid on her birthday?? I’ve missed that bit. Surely fing not.

It really does look that way!! Honestly what a joke, she looks like she's raided her cupboards because she's forgotten what day it is. The washing line in the background really sets the scene for me. Yet she had "the best night she's had in ages last night" I swear to fing god, if she spent a single penny last night on herself but threw together this shambles for her kids birthday today then I'd go as far as to say this is on par with blacking the poor girls eye! Just an utter fing piss take. I didn't clock the Halloween bowls till yam mentioned it as well! fing rotter doing that to a 5 year old, treating her like an after thought. Absolute t.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240114_174057_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240114_174057_Samsung Internet.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 257
  • Screenshot_20240114_174111_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240114_174111_Samsung Internet.jpg
    219.3 KB · Views: 253

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
She’s not still going on about Paul is she? Last time I checked he looked after his lovely mum in his home so it must be another victim 🤣🤣
Pretty sure it is aimed at me, as I have rinsed her crusty undercrackers for her recently.

It is brilliant though! A JK Rowling, Enid Byton, Jackanory, KKK story time.

I wonder if it was the Rozza she shagged back in summer 2023? Or when The PoPo paid a visit to discuss her running a brothel from her rented accommodation? I bet she didn't tell him she had the clap at the time!

But everyone else is to blame rather than Kayleigh 4 chins. fing Jimmy Hill had less chinnage!

Old, no s! I am old, but still live rent free in your head, fing dullard! Whilst you may be 34, sorry 44, it aptly matches your IQ and Gypsy's lead length in inches you use for a belt. Bitter? fing relieved more like 😆.

Mother living with her son and grandkids whilst receiving treatment for dementia and heart conditions, yep I own that as well. No way my mother is going in a care home. What kind of son would I be putting my mother in care when she is edging towards that dreaded time?

The thing is Kayleigh, my mother loves her family, always has, always will. She has no regrets like wanting to swallow me at the time of conception, unlike yours with how you turned out, Child Beater of the Year! .....

Apr 12, 2023
What a coincidence the police man speaks just like Kkk does, what are the chances…….

I Wonder if Beds Police would be ok with her posting that? Maybe we should send it over to check ☺️

Status
Not open for further replies.