Attachments

• Screenshot_20240124-083955.png
    Screenshot_20240124-083955.png
    257 KB · Views: 249

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
‘It’s the bags under the eyes’
God I’m jealous!

Bet you're chuffed mate, a little bird 🐦 told me your eldest has packed in the dealing and been accepted into Cambridge uni?! fing unreal!! Hats off to him 🍾 I bet KKK is crying into her smart price single ply loo roll realising her drug dealing accusations and Cambridge uni invite don't quite add up 🤣 KKK it's usually the kids that can't count to 10 that end up on road with a man bag, so prepare yourself hun 😘

Sep 7, 2023
Bet you're chuffed mate, a little bird 🐦 told me your eldest has packed in the dealing and been accepted into Cambridge uni?! fing unreal!! Hats off to him 🍾 I bet KKK is crying into her smart price single ply loo roll realising her drug dealing accusations and Cambridge uni invite don't quite add up 🤣 KKK it's usually the kids that can't count to 10 that end up on road with a man bag, so prepare yourself hun 😘
as if she will even know what an achievement Cambridge uni is.......

Apr 16, 2023
I’m surprised we’ve not seen a post where she slags off people paying the annual fees for university after seeing yam’s post 😂

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
as if she will even know what an achievement Cambridge uni is.......

True actually, she's so thick and her kids are so destined for failure she probably thinks it's the same as the local comprehensive so kkk lemme enlighten you. Cambridge uni is for really, REALLY smart little fers. Think university challenge on TV - its them kinda unis and geniuses that compete. Basically krakens son has just achieved what you and your kids never will and don't stand a chance of.
I’m surprised we’ve not seen a post where she slags off people paying the annual fees for university after seeing yam’s post 😂
"WhO wOuLd PaY tEn GrAnD iN uNi FeEs" SOMEONE WHO CAN AFFORD IT HUN AND THAT SOMEONE AINT YOU😜

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
Stop being mean guys.....you telling me this isn't the face of someone who's destined for greatness and raising future geniuses??

Tbf you're right, that was low as me. I'm sure Ted has the potential to be a fabulous bowler in cricket one day. He would have learned from the best after seeing all those Beanie babies flying about the gaff.

May 23, 2023
To be fair he got in to Durham and Warwick too and they’re both on Uni Challenge as well but let’s save talking about my top tier kids for my busy as do thread 👀💀
And the bags are secondhand Zara!
The irony in me buying Aidain a Zara jacket to say well done 💀💀
Stop being mean guys.....you telling me this isn't the face of someone who's destined for greatness and raising future geniuses??
Her nails look like what my mum would buy me to play with when I was 9 🥰
Tbf you're right, that was low as me. I'm sure Ted has the potential to be a fabulous bowler in cricket one day. He would have learned from the best after seeing all those Beanie babies flying about the gaff.
The amount of times I say ‘don’t make me beanie baby you’ to my twins as a new threat has become a household joke 🤣🤣

May 23, 2023
You have been on here 5 mins and she's already given you a shout out on her stories. Bless her.
No offence if not but that that new account is probably her trolling herself so that she’s ’still relevant’ I think was what she said? I was too busy being distracted by her hand reminding me of a wading hippo (no joke, it’s the white thumb against orange hand made it look like a hippos ear)
Also, working 3 jobs and living the way she does…NOT A FLEX 👋🏽

Jan 25, 2024
No offence if not but that that new account is probably her trolling herself so that she’s ’still relevant’ I think was what she said? I was too busy being distracted by her hand reminding me of a wading hippo (no joke, it’s the white thumb against orange hand made it look like a hippos ear)
Also, working 3 jobs and living the way she does…NOT A FLEX 👋🏽
Definitely not her, but love how “affected” she is by me stating she’s work shy. Knows how to work little so that the system tops her up enough to douse herself in cheap fake tan , nicotine and Charlie red. If she wanted to she could get a typical 9-5 mon-sat job and work 40 hours like a lot of us without relying on a system to top our wages up. She isn’t ever going to make anything her children aspire to be the only thing they’ll know is have toxic relationships because they have no attachment or healthy relationships thanks to their mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.