Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2023
Can someone let me know when the TikTok’s are posted? I have a large following on TikTok and MORE than happy to share (I know a lot of my followers will without doubt share too) let’s get this absolute t viral!!
Just came on to say they’re up now and someone tagged that brigey traveller woman lol

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
Just came on to say they’re up now and someone tagged that brigey traveller woman lol
BRB, off to look and share 👀 seriously, well done! I expect her to go on to her stories later absolutely coming for you and your children along with 591950 screenshots and ‘police reports’ 🥱 but well done for making the beast known!! Nothing less than she deserves.

May 23, 2023
BRB, off to look and share 👀 seriously, well done! I expect her to go on to her stories later absolutely coming for you and your children along with 591950 screenshots and ‘police reports’ 🥱 but well done for making the beast known!! Nothing less than she deserves.
Well if she wants to show the police those voice notes she’ll be doing us all a favour won’t she?
I’ve never read about krakens being fearful of whales before so I’ll continue to worry not about her and her bone idle yellow stickered threats 🤣🤣

Bananabread

Nov 21, 2023
Well if she wants to show the police those voice notes she’ll be doing us all a favour won’t she?
I’ve never read about krakens being fearful of whales before so I’ll continue to worry not about her and her bone idle yellow stickered threats 🤣🤣
She’s happy to share everyone else’s private info so it’s the karma she deserves.

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
According to sources her not online this weekend stupid backside is deleting comments and blocking people within SECONDS of them posting on her TikTok about her being an abuser 🤣🤣🤣

HAHAHAHAHA I'm so not surprised. Poor kids. Another weekend of neglect and abuse from kkk the t because she'd rather try save her own skin lol little tip hun - DONT BATTER THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Last edited:
Jan 25, 2024
She’s basically saying on her stories today that if you get some Botox off your fraudulent hmrc tax dodging mate ‘tan’ then you add a tiktok/insta or snap chat filter. Your life is so much better and you’re glowing and going places. Who knew therapists were wasted and mental health services stretched when all you need is a fatberg glow up! Unfortunately self growth isn’t about your appearance kk it’s about working on your demons which you’ve also admitted this weekend your happy to ignore even when your step moms been saying you need psychological help since a child. Your followers pointing out your behaviours aren’t healthy but it’s ok because you are rating your self growth on how you look. You don’t look like that though and your looks don’t define you as a decent human with morals and self worth. You have neither and are in denial that there’s anything wrong with you. Even if you were diagnosed with a neuro condition there’s no excuse in the land for what you’ve done to your vulnerable innocent children you creature!

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Wonder if we contacted the sun would they take notice
Shes probably dug her own grave with that one letting them know their are 'viscious voice notes' her obsessed trolls are circulating about her. Then when asked what they're about she will have had to say 'supposedly' giving her daughter a black eye. She cant talk her nonsense and use threats to get out of this one though, it's her own voice unedited.

Apr 30, 2023
Shes probably dug her own grave with that one letting them know their are 'viscious voice notes' her obsessed trolls are circulating about her. Then when asked what they're about she will have had to say 'supposedly' giving her daughter a black eye. She cant talk her nonsense and use threats to get out of this one though, it's her own voice unedited.
Yeah they could do a story and just say allegedly which would stop them getting into legal trouble if and when she moans.

The only fans has definitely dried up, no doubt about it. 25 dollars or whatever she charges is 19.80p and then they take 15% so even if she’s got 20 of those it’s only around 300 quid what would that fing buy

Apr 12, 2023
Dunstable
How much weight she put on 🐽 all them all you can eat buffets really helping 😂

Attachments

• 20240211_174207.jpg
    20240211_174207.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 209
  • 20240211_174105.jpg
    20240211_174105.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 211

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
She’s basically saying on her stories today that if you get some Botox off your fraudulent hmrc tax dodging mate ‘tan’ then you add a tiktok/insta or snap chat filter. Your life is so much better and you’re glowing and going places. Who knew therapists were wasted and mental health services stretched when all you need is a fatberg glow up! Unfortunately self growth isn’t about your appearance kk it’s about working on your demons which you’ve also admitted this weekend your happy to ignore even when your step moms been saying you need psychological help since a child. Your followers pointing out your behaviours aren’t healthy but it’s ok because you are rating your self growth on how you look. You don’t look like that though and your looks don’t define you as a decent human with morals and self worth. You have neither and are in denial that there’s anything wrong with you. Even if you were diagnosed with a neuro condition there’s no excuse in the land for what you’ve done to your vulnerable innocent children you creature!

No sorry but how is she basing it all on her looks when she looks like a pig in a fing trough is beyond me 🤣

Apr 16, 2023
How much weight she put on 🐽 all them all you can eat buffets really helping 😂
Christ shes MASSIVE and i mean weight, this is not a look KK, the wonky udders of fat as they are not breasts, the filthy looking tan and the gunt, no wonder you aint got a man or making anything on of ,you are and look trash, bigger than Lou beg size wise

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Overconfident people are often quite insecure, and they cover up their insecurities through dominating and controlling others. They find it hard to admit being wrong, and they will often cling to a belief even in the face of evidence that it's outdated or wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.