Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2023
I never usually comment on here I just enjoy a read but I’ve had to comment on how sad I find todays “glow up” stories. All of the photos she describes as “the worst time of her life”, I just see a mum having fun with her kids not particularly caring about her appearance because who cares what you look like to go play in the woods or pick pumpkins with the kids? The fact she enjoys her life more now she spends her time shoving a dildo up her arse to sell on the internet is absolutely heartbreaking for those kids.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
I never usually comment on here I just enjoy a read but I’ve had to comment on how sad I find todays “glow up” stories. All of the photos she describes as “the worst time of her life”, I just see a mum having fun with her kids not particularly caring about her appearance because who cares what you look like to go play in the woods or pick pumpkins with the kids? The fact she enjoys her life more now she spends her time shoving a dildo up her arse to sell on the internet is absolutely heartbreaking for those kids.
Couldn't agree more with this. Very sad she sees that as the worst unhappiest time of her life when she was in a settled relationship, 2 kids, no pressure to work, getting fresh air. But now she's cheated on her man, been used by men, selling her body and seems to have fewer friends or relationships than ever she is now her happiest because... what? She had lip filler, wears make up and social media has more filters? If this is her the happiest she has EVER then her life must have been horrific so far. Because her life as she describes it now would quite possibly my worst nightmare.

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023

Yep. Speaks volumes that she's at her unhappiest in her natural state, spending time with her kids and generally living a normal life (aside from her psychotic outbursts and abuse) now her life is soooo much better. Now she's cheated on Dan, shagged everyone in a 50 mile tinder radius of dunstable and giving out FREE subs because no one wants to pay for her content. Pitiful. Nothings changed since them photos apart from her destroying everything she's ever had. And she's happy about that? Happy about charging £50 to do herself in the arse only to be haggled down to a tenner? Crazy s.

May 23, 2023
Remember when you were in school (90s, early 2000s) and the worst insult you could give was calling a girl a fat s... well I feel that insult is very fitting for her. Shes stuck in the early 2000s and well.... the rest speaks for itself.
Worst thing you could be in my school was a ‘nosher’ 🤣🤣 if you got caught doing that we’d throw you in Regents canal, true story 🤣🤣 Kayleigh, that’s the canal near Camden in LONDON that you talk so highly about in your voicenotes like you’re visiting Hogwarts ffs 🤣🤣

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
So her mates are coke heads and her ex is a recovering coke head. She tried dating recovering coke heads…honestly KKKKK hun I can hook you up 🤣🤣

So her mates a coke head, her baby dad's an ex coke head, she dates coke heads......... But will condem and abuse anyone who has a puff on a spliff? Mad that like.

Apr 12, 2023
Couldn't agree more with this. Very sad she sees that as the worst unhappiest time of her life when she was in a settled relationship, 2 kids, no pressure to work, getting fresh air. But now she's cheated on her man, been used by men, selling her body and seems to have fewer friends or relationships than ever she is now her happiest because... what? She had lip filler, wears make up and social media has more filters? If this is her the happiest she has EVER then her life must have been horrific so far. Because her life as she describes it now would quite possibly my worst nightmare.
She’s just chatting s It’s all bullshit, she’s just trying to convince herself she’s happier now than she ever has been but she knows deep down she’s a full on tramp whose life is one big mess!
She looks fatter and unhealthier than she ever has, she’s on her own with no real friends or anyone who who genuinely loves or cares for her, constantly rejected by men once they actually have a conversation with her and realise she’s only got one bitter brain cell and she’s only worth a quick shag!
She’s sticking dildos up her arse for a tenner 🤮
She’s been exposed as a child abusing t!

This is why she has this constant need to try and hurt Jodie (obviously it’s comical and never going to happen) she’s so jealous of her beautiful family life and the fact she can’t get to her!

She’s just trying to convince herself she’s happy because she knows really she’s not…….don’t you Kkk?
You know all you really are is just a huge human out of date Richmond sausage don’t you babes 🤡

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
If Dan choses to sniff on a night out when he’s not got his kids thats non of her business. She does what she wants (even with the kids in the house) - it’s all about control. She wants him to do as she says & live his life according to her rules while she does what the do she wants. She is a controlling, narcissistic, abusive arsehole.
I’m waiting for the glow up she promised when she started OF. The one where she said in a year her family would be in a better place financially, bigger, nicer home & living a better life, cos the personal glow up she’s talking about it’s simply just polishing a turd.

May 23, 2023
If Dan choses to sniff on a night out when he’s not got his kids thats non of her business. She does what she wants (even with the kids in the house) - it’s all about control. She wants him to do as she says & live his life according to her rules while she does what the do she wants. She is a controlling, narcissistic, abusive arsehole.
I’m waiting for the glow up she promised when she started OF. The one where she said in a year her family would be in a better place financially, bigger, nicer home & living a better life, cos the personal glow up she’s talking about it’s simply just polishing a turd.
If he didn’t have kids or had kids but had a paid off mortgage I’d agree but his kids live in a rented 2 up and have to share a bedroom so even a cheeky little half every weekend could be money saved towards deposit or even towards rent for a nicer place for them. Just like kk would rather spend on herself he seems just as selfish imo 🤷🏽‍♀️

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
If he didn’t have kids or had kids but had a paid off mortgage I’d agree but his kids live in a rented 2 up and have to share a bedroom so even a cheeky little half every weekend could be money saved towards deposit or even towards rent for a nicer place for them. Just like kk would rather spend on herself he seems just as selfish imo 🤷🏽‍♀️
Both just a couple of pond life that shouldn't have been able to procreate. Unfortunately now the pond life will continue through the generations as they pass on their toxic traits.

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023

Shame they're not together anymore as they really suited. Both a pair of fat ugly selfish fs!! Rotten the pair of them.

May 23, 2023
Don’t worry sausage. I’ll just repost them. Then I’ll make multiple back up accounts and post on them. And then I’ll post pics of my amazing life and cute as do kids to grow my account and get more people seeing your sty life and vile behaviours towards your children. But thanks for proving you’re watching me and scared 😘

Attachments

• IMG_4337.png
    IMG_4337.png
    187.7 KB · Views: 251
Apr 12, 2023
Don’t worry sausage. I’ll just repost them. Then I’ll make multiple back up accounts and post on them. And then I’ll post pics of my amazing life and cute as do kids to grow my account and get more people seeing your sty life and vile behaviours towards your children. But thanks for proving you’re watching me and scared 😘
Oh she’s definitely happier than she’s ever been 😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.