Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big bertha

Aug 12, 2023
Is there shame in admitting you need a little help? That’s what both children and adult social services are there for, silly goose.
Imagine mocking someone who had the balls to finally admit they are struggling, that’s KK levels that behaviour.
Imagine letting your child wind you up soo much you chuck a toy at her and give her a black eye 😳 that isn’t someone struggling my dear, that’s just plain nasty! No shame in admitting you need help but plenty of shame in being a nasty b to your child

Apr 16, 2023
Imagine letting your child wind you up soo much you chuck a toy at her and give her a black eye 😳 that isn’t someone struggling my dear, that’s just plain nasty! No shame in admitting you need help but plenty of shame in being a nasty b to your child
It's not even help she needs it's the extra benefits she's thinking of

Reactions: Call me Karen
Apr 16, 2023
Only it's not the work place is it KK, it's the fact you keep coming back here and joining in

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240218-202558_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240218-202558_TikTok.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 129
Reactions: Call me Karen

Big bertha

Aug 12, 2023
Why would I out them for all of you lot to go in on them. Use your brain cells and think about that one honey.
Use your own brain cells honey .. and think about this .. you literally said you got your info from someone with loose lips on here 🤪 so that someone would also dislike kk surely 🤣 detective you are not 🤪

Status
Not open for further replies.