Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big bertha

Aug 12, 2023
They may well but they also dislike some of things that have been said in the group chat so…………..🤷‍♀️
Sooo……they gave you useful info that you have done nothing useful with 🤣 apart from coming here with empty threats to go to newspapers police and school mums 🤣 that clearly didn’t worry anyone 🤦‍♀️info given to you by someone who takes part in the group chat and you believe them 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 make it make sense ffs 🤦‍♀️

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
You’re not funny, you’re just a weird old man on a gossip site full of hateful woman.
There is one for you, I will dig the rest out when I want to. You must be funnier than me though, I mean, everyone pisses themselves at you, and you don't even need to be numerous or entertaining

I forgot, if I want your opinion, I will give it you

Attachments

• IMG-20240219-WA0035.jpg
    IMG-20240219-WA0035.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 186

Ruby Onslow

Nov 13, 2023
There is one for you, I will dig the rest out when I want to. You must be funnier than me though, I mean, everyone pisses themselves at you, and you don't even need to be numerous or entertaining

I forgot, if I want your opinion, I will give it you
Pray tell us oh vapid one, how does anyone be 'numerous'? Is it by fing ones self? If so why don't you run along and do just that x

Apr 16, 2023
I’ve noticed you bring this up a lot.

Is this something you personally enjoy too? Or perhaps it’s a fantasy. Your level of repetition surrounding this event is indeed quite curious.
I tell you what i notice is ruby fks off then up you pop, as for my sex life i get it anytime i want and i don't have to charge for it, and i know his name aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.