Not open for further replies.

Icomeinpeace

Jul 7, 2023
Who the do is Laura?
Screenshot_20240219_134424_Google.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: KK the walking STI
Apr 16, 2023
Why don't you pop off and go find a little cleaning job or something instead of the benefits you're obviously on. Or join the WI, take up needlepoint, volunteer at the dogs home, you'd fit right in there.
Benefits 🤣🤣🤣🤣 aw sweetie you have me mixed up with yourself, a cleaner 🤣 no thats your job, and guess what i don't need 2 jobs and benefits, 1 job great pay own house and car and i can afford proper holidays

Ruby Onslow

Nov 13, 2023
Ruby is a little highly strung today. Are you OK hun? Do you need to take a breath? Would hate for you to have a panic attack. Would a meal deal help?
That's for caring Karen but I'm well thank you. No need for the meal deal, leftover chilli for lunch, took it out of the freezer this morning before work. Do you work Karen or am I paying for you too? What did you have for lunch? Much love x

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
Pray tell us oh vapid one, how does anyone be 'numerous'? Is it by fing ones self? If so why don't you run along and do just that x
Good point, auto predict spelling error. Well done you, but you ignored the fact I was quoted by JBS as being funny? Never mind, the oxymoron of it all is lost on you, no doubt

Last edited:

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
Pray tell us oh vapid one, how does anyone be 'numerous'? Is it by fing ones self? If so why don't you run along and do just that x
I mean, as she is still triggered by me not wanting a relationship, I am prepared to take one for the CC Team, if it helps getting over the problem of an 85 year old man giving a knock back, I will give what is required, and I won't even charge. How's that?

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
That's for caring Karen but I'm well thank you. No need for the meal deal, leftover chilli for lunch, took it out of the freezer this morning before work. Do you work Karen or am I paying for you too? What did you have for lunch? Much love x
I work thank you for asking, no benefits in this household. Own my own house (plus 2 others) and a car and pay for my holidays abroad multiple times each year, often flying business class. Hope you enjoyed your chilli. I enjoyed a tuna salad. Please continue to enjoy yourself here and try not to get so offended when strangers make comments about KK as the 2 of you are not affiliated...I dont think? Actually if you are wanting to protect / defend KKs name you are going the wrong way about it and actually just adding fuel to the already blazing fire. Just something to think about and reflect on hun.

• Haha
Reactions: KK the walking STI
Apr 12, 2023
Ruby is a little highly strung today. Are you OK hun? Do you need to take a breath? Would hate for you to have a panic attack. Would a meal deal help?
“A” meal deal 👀
I think we know she’s not going to be happy with one meal deal 🐷 A sandwich platter and a family size bag of crisps washed down with a crate of red bull then she may be slightly satisfied 🐷

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023
I work thank you for asking, no benefits in this household. Own my own house (plus 2 others) and a car and pay for my holidays abroad multiple times each year, often flying business class. Hope you enjoyed your chilli. I enjoyed a tuna salad. Please continue to enjoy yourself here and try not to get so offended when strangers make comments about KK as the 2 of you are not affiliated...I dont think? Actually if you are wanting to protect / defend KKs name you are going the wrong way about it and actually just adding fuel to the already blazing fire. Just something to think about and reflect on hun.
Oh so you’re a greedy landlord are you Karen. Contributing to the housing crisis are you Kazaa?

Do you sponge of your husband like the rest of the bored house wives? Because you’re here persistently too.

Where has anyone here defended Kayleigh. No one has, we’ve just called you all out on your bullshit. It’s common knowledge Kayleigh is a POS, but you all are too but you act like your own s don’t stink.

Reactions: KKK.Hates.Dengie..
Apr 16, 2023
I mean, as she is still triggered by me not wanting a relationship, I am prepared to take one for the CC Team, if it helps getting over the problem of an 85 year old man giving a knock back, I will give what is required, and I won't even charge. How's that?
Aw shes clearly triggered, getting knocked back, must of cut deep as she thought you were hilarious, had a great day she even wanted feeding 🤭

Apr 12, 2023
Oh so you’re a greedy landlord are you Karen. Contributing to the housing crisis are you Kazaa?

Do you sponge of your husband like the rest of the bored house wives? Because you’re here persistently too.

Where has anyone here defended Kayleigh. No one has, we’ve just called you all out on your bullshit. It’s common knowledge Kayleigh is a POS, but you all are too but you act like your own s don’t stink.
Still going with this “we” 🤣🤣🤣 absolutely hilarious!
I wonder what you see when you look in the mirror, does your appearance change per personality or are you always a fat orange mess?

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023

I believe I was talking to my pal Ruby as we have recently bonded as I mentioned last night. But I suppose seeing as you are quite interested in my financial situation and relationship status I shall inform you that I do not in fact rent out my other 2 properties but if I did I imagine they would not be in your price range. I am neither sponging off anyone or bored. My partner makes their own money as do I. I hope that answers some of your disgruntled judgements, anything else you would like to clear up?

Status
Not open for further replies.