Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2023
How funny is it that this definitely not KK account happens to have our @Frank Farmer blocked? 🤣🤣
Imagine being that lonely and having no one in real life who will actually defend you that you have to pretend to be someone defending you, mind blowing that alone doesn’t make her see what a fing t she really is, fing Horror 🐷

NoUserName

Dec 26, 2023
@NoUserName imagine being that obsessed having to make an account on Boxing Day, then lying saying you’ve been here since august. What a fing tool 😂😂😂😂😂 I’m cringing for you, ya skank.
I've no idea where I got August 13th from 🤣 I didn't even know about Comment Café then.
Sorry! I did think afterwards something wasn't right. 😲😁
But it's still not that "new" in my eyes. It's two months now. 😉👍🏼
Anyway, that's my two (probably unwanted) cents for the day.

Ruby Onslow

Nov 13, 2023
I've no idea where I got August 13th from 🤣 I didn't even know about Comment Café then.
Sorry! I did think afterwards something wasn't right. 😲😁
But it's still not that "new" in my eyes. It's two months now. 😉👍🏼
Anyway, that's my two (probably unwanted) cents for the day.
Welcome, come and join us, it's a wild time in here. You too can be accused of being kayleigh, or five head. You can watch and laugh as they all run around calling everyone an orange fat s. If you're really imaginative you can pretend to be Kayleigh's neighbour or a fellow school mum and make s up, that gets them all excited and they'll believe every word. It's great!!

Apr 16, 2023
Welcome, come and join us, it's a wild time in here. You too can be accused of being kayleigh, or five head. You can watch and laugh as they all run around calling everyone an orange fat s. If you're really imaginative you can pretend to be Kayleigh's neighbour or a fellow school mum and make s up, that gets them all excited and they'll believe every word. It's great!!
Only believe in facts and proof in here and we have all the proof, that KK is infact a racist, child abuser that thinks it's ok to do of in a childs playarea and that she hates rejection and is really obsessed about paul

tangerinetits

Feb 25, 2024
Hehehe you're so funny 🤣 I really wonder what the real Kayleigh makes of this. Bet she's pissing herself! Oi K if you're on here give us a sign!
What i can say is she has found out so much about herself ! Who would of known!! I'm just waiting for someone to tell her/me that her/my dad isn't my real dad and that Simons the father of her/my children....oh wait that's already been said hasn't it 😂😂

Anyway Ruby stop pretending to be me/her.

Never seen so many people accused of being me/her. What's even weirder is that so many of you are pretending others are Kayleigh , your actually so desperate for it to be her your pretending to have convos with her with random people .

Hilarious guys 😂😂😂👍

Anyway off to wash my vagina.

Apr 12, 2023
What i can say is she has found out so much about herself ! Who would of known!! I'm just waiting for someone to tell her/me that her/my dad isn't my real dad and that Simons the father of her/my children....oh wait that's already been said hasn't it 😂😂

Never seen so many people accused of being me/her. What's even weirder is that so many of you are pretending others are Kayleigh , your actually so desperate for it to be her your pretending to have convos with her with random people .

Hilarious guys 😂😂😂👍

Oh hey girl…… thanks but we already know we’re hilarious 🥰

Not as weird as your obsession with Paul and Jodie but what is you like to say “We move”

Nice to see you for a change admitting to being you, this won’t however make us believe the other personalities aren’t you because at the risk of sounding like a broken record, you’re a lonely old t with no one who’s willing to do that for you and your one nonce bitter brain cell gives you away 😉

P.S You definitely need to wash more than your vagina you look absolutely filthy

Apr 12, 2023
If you’re not Kkk how do you know the neighbour and school mum aren’t real? Awkward babes 🤡

Nov 13, 2023

Hilarious guys 😂😂😂👍

Ruby is Laura’s hairdresser isn’t she Laura ( KKK.STILL.HATES.HER.CHILDREN)

Reactions: Ruby Onslow

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
Maybe from reading it in here? Come on now, you’re not THAT thick are you?
Ok, genuine question. Can you prove, with ‘receipts’ that the neighbour and school mum was BS? If memory serves me right, I know the school mum said things, which later got proven to be right with voice notes from KK. Which leads me to believe that whoever that account was, knows or at least knew KK to an extent.

As for the neighbour, not sure I was here at the time. I don’t recall the neighbour being here? Happy to be proven wrong.

Ruby Onslow

Nov 13, 2023

Hilarious guys 😂😂😂👍

Thanks for the reply!!
If you can give me any hints or tips for my impersonation of you that would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.