Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2023
Ooh is that you using an ableist slur 🤦‍♀️ tut tut .. be careful because your friend Laura finds it very offensive as she’s said many times before , would hate to think of you falling out with your telepathic (imaginary) friend .
I suggest we remember we are a feral bunch of spastics and stop pandering to this ableist narrative 👋🏽

Nov 13, 2023
Ooh is that you using an ableist slur 🤦‍♀️ tut tut .. be careful because your friend Laura finds it very offensive as she’s said many times before , would hate to think of you falling out with your telepathic (imaginary) friend .
Asking someone if they have a brain injury isn’t an ableist slur. Please look up the definition, you might actually learn something Bertha 👏🏿

May 23, 2023
Anyway, regardless of my Japs eye and my old chap, which you never got your grubby, fake tanned, sausage fingers on BTW as you are a triple bagger.

Kayleigh Chlamydia and the entities refrained from playing a numbers game. So, what does the following number sequence relate to?

The j eye comment bro 💀 we save those for our Mike Reid nights 👀

Ruby Onslow

Nov 13, 2023
Anyway, regardless of my Japs eye and my old chap, which you never got your grubby, fake tanned, sausage fingers on BTW as you are a triple bagger.

Kayleigh Chlamydia and the entities refrained from playing a numbers game. So, what does the following number sequence relate to?

Is it the amount of times you've asked Google 'how can I make myself appealing to women in their 30s'

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023

Is it what you stick in your little hole?

Attachments

• IMG_3664.jpeg
    IMG_3664.jpeg
    120.7 KB · Views: 35

Ruby Onslow

Nov 13, 2023

Is it the total number of minutes since you were born?

Apr 12, 2023
Oh I have independent thoughts hunny .. I don’t need to come on here with my 3 pretend accounts to try and befriend or defend anyone🥰 imagine having to talk to yourself about yourself ffs you obvs don’t have as many neurons as me .. try borrowing some from your friends
Three pretend accounts 🤣 that fat t has a lot more than that, it must have a little black book of it’s personalities to keep track 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: KK the walking STI

Ruby Onslow

Nov 13, 2023

Is it the number of times walking STI has said nonce in this thread?

Ruby Onslow

Nov 13, 2023

This is like a very s version of a mock the week game.

And the answer is????

Nov 13, 2023

Is it the number of times you’ve been knocked back by a female? 🤷🏾‍♀️

Reactions: tangerinetits

Ruby Onslow

Nov 13, 2023

Is it the number of times Yam has desperately tried to engage us in conversation and failed?

Status
Not open for further replies.