Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2023
100% makes sense. She believes her own lies. The fact that these 3 nut job accounts all come on and bad mouth you only tells me that it’s her because of the rejection. You stood up to her and she hates it. she knows there is nothing she can do about it. She’s not in control and that kills her. Her previous threats mean nothing. Always hot air.

On that note KK, how’s you’re police case going 🥴😂😂😂😂 did that come to an immediate stand still. Did they tell you to shut the do up and stop wasting their time 😂🤭
Her/their threats make me die! Forever giving Ronnie Pickering vibes 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ruby Onslow

Nov 13, 2023
100% makes sense. She believes her own lies. The fact that these 3 nut job accounts all come on and bad mouth you only tells me that it’s her because of the rejection. You stood up to her and she hates it. she knows there is nothing she can do about it. She’s not in control and that kills her. Her previous threats mean nothing. Always hot air.

On that note KK, how’s you’re police case going 🥴😂😂😂😂 did that come to an immediate stand still. Did they tell you to shut the do up and stop wasting their time 😂🤭
Oh the pain! The pain of rejection by Paul! How will I ever stand it.
I'm just going with being kayleigh now and will make s up and answer questions.
Yes they told me Kayleigh you're a really bad girl, go sit in the corner for wasting police time.

Wordle, got it in 2 I 'often' do

May 23, 2023
Yes they told me Kayleigh you're a really bad girl, go sit in the corner for wasting police time.

Sorry I was speaking to your other account about the wordle. Awkward 🙃

Ruby Onslow

Nov 13, 2023
Sorry I was speaking to your other account about the wordle. Awkward 🙃
Fair enough, though I think everyone's decided that we're interchangeable so 🤷 obviously being the smart Kayleigh that I am I can keep up with 3 phones, 3 writing styles and 3 personalities so it's all good. I'll have a word with myself and see how my other personalities did at Wordle for you

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023
Fair enough, though I think everyone's decided that we're interchangeable so 🤷 obviously being the smart Kayleigh that I am I can keep up with 3 phones, 3 writing styles and 3 personalities so it's all good. I'll have a word with myself and see how my other personalities did at Wordle for you
This personality got it in one 😉

I also play the 1% club every Saturday, more often than not I finish in the top 5% so there’s that too.

May 23, 2023

Didn’t ask you
This personality got it in one 😉

I also play the 1% club every Saturday, more often than not I finish in the top 5% so there’s that too.
Or you for your little day in the life’s…but thanks I guess? Anyway!!!!….kayleigh abuses her daughter pass it on 🥱

Apr 12, 2023
3 writing styles?
No babes you’re not intelligent enough to do that which is exactly why we always know it’s you, despite what you said in your voice note we do in fact always know it’s you 🤡

Apr 12, 2023
You are so right. I am me
Before you forget who you are again, let’s answer some questions then!

Why did you send your child to school with no knickers on?

Why did you give your child a black eye?

Why do you ignore the fact your mate forehead gave out your address?

Why do you have photos of Jodie’s children on your phone?

That’s a start 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Apr 12, 2023
IMG_3186.jpeg

Ruby Onslow

Nov 13, 2023

That’s a start 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
You want me to make s up right?
I can do that for you if you want?
I am me, me is not her. I don't know how you don't understand this

May 23, 2023

That’s a start 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
AND even if you’re not Kayleigh and her merry gang, why are words said about a kid who will never see them more offensive to you than actual phyical (😉) abuse? Why would your sole intention be to derail a thread about an abusive woman if you disagree with her actions just because you don’t like the cut of a few gibs on here? Understand how even if you’re not the unmentionable that you look stupid dumb regardless 😭

Ruby Onslow

Nov 13, 2023
AND even if you’re not Kayleigh and her merry gang, why are words said about a kid who will never see them more offensive to you than actual phyical (😉) abuse? Why would your sole intention be to derail a thread about an abusive woman if you disagree with her actions just because you don’t like the cut of a few gibs on here? Understand how even if you’re not the unmentionable that you look stupid dumb regardless 😭
Stupid dumb eh? Wow that bad. Let me go and sit in the corner and think about what I've done

Status
Not open for further replies.