Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
@Frank Farmer, Wait.. so is those pics really your ex wife or some poor woman KKs stolen pics of?

If that truly is her photos, is it really her, or KK pretending to be her? I’m sooo confused
The photos have been lifted from her Facebook account without her permission. It is a fake account pretending to be my ex wife

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
Ah! Had a feeling it may well be after what got mentioned earlier but wanted to be sure it wasn’t truly your ex wife defending herself! Thanks 😊
No, I have discussed this with her this afternoon, she is far from impressed really, saying that the munterish t needs to grow up and worry about her own life. People should careful what they wish for. Really

Apr 17, 2023
No, I have discussed this with her this afternoon, she is far from impressed really, saying that the munterish t needs to grow up and worry about her own life. People should careful what they wish for. Really
Munterish t made me spit my coffee out 😂😂

I thought knuckle dragging swamp donkey was my fave insult but I shall be stealing munterish t moving forward.

As you were.

May 23, 2023
Whoever posted them is such a sad desperate f. I think we should just completely ignore they have been posted, don't give them any acknowledgement.
It’s actually becoming a case of maybe we report her to her local loony bin instead of ss? And if loony is ableist take it up with bugs bunny please 🙄

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
It’s actually becoming a case of maybe we report her to her local loony bin instead of ss? And if loony is ableist take it up with bugs bunny please 🙄
Shes definitely unravelling today. Shes more erratic than usual. Back in the day she would have been locked up and put in a straight jacket years ago so the world would not need to be subjected to her insanity and instability.

Ruby Onslow

Nov 13, 2023
I thought using emojis showed low intelligence or psychopathic tendencies or whatever s you were spouting the other day.

And yet here you are.
Don't believe I ever said that. Think you're mixing up the 'personalities' We are different people, not the same person using different accounts. I don't know how else to say it. I could try interpretive dance for you if you think that would get it through your head?

May 23, 2023
Don't believe I ever said that. Think you're mixing up the 'personalities' We are different people, not the same person using different accounts. I don't know how else to say it. I could try interpretive dance for you if you think that would get it through your head?
Go on then funny man. Do the dance you offered to do, post on here, until then, shutup 🤣🤣

Apr 17, 2023
You’re both the same to me. Kayleigh not Kayleigh, neither know nor care. What you are however, is hypocritical and obsessed, all of you, whilst coming here calling us hypocritical and obsessed whilst not being able to tell us why you defend someone who has admitted to hurting their own child and uses appalling language to describe their own child.

Status
Not open for further replies.