Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2023
Her stories today have done me, I literally roared with laughter at her desperate attempts to convince everyone it’s definitely not her on here and my god to still be saying Paul hasn’t left her alone for 6 months. fing hell it’s madness I’m actually lost for words 🤯
Any insta viewers? I don’t want to give her the traffic

May 23, 2023
Apr 12, 2023
Sweetie you’re a tag along why you licking arse?
Babes haven’t you heard that Kayleigh (You) has spoken today publicly for all to hear asking you and the other Patricia’s not to do your thing on here she’s really fing thankful and all that but you’re not really helping you might be jeopardising her case with beds popo 😎 Just thought I’d let you know incase you missed that, she went to a lot of effort and definitely wasn’t rambling on nervously at all so….. anyway just thought you should know babes ❤️

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Babes haven’t you heard that Kayleigh (You) has spoken today publicly for all to hear asking you and the other Patricia’s not to do your thing on here she’s really fing thankful and all that but you’re not really helping you might be jeopardising her case with beds popo 😎 Just thought I’d let you know incase you missed that, she went to a lot of effort and definitely wasn’t rambling on nervously at all so….. anyway just thought you should know babes ❤️
They don't like us, they don't like Kayleigh. They're just angry little beavers trying to find somewhere they fit in. I'm glad they have each other.

Apr 17, 2023
Apr 12, 2023
Her stories today have done me, I literally roared with laughter at her desperate attempts to convince everyone it’s definitely not her on here and my god to still be saying Paul hasn’t left her alone for 6 months. fing hell it’s madness I’m actually lost for words 🤯
Absolute jokes isn’t it and fing terrifying 😭😭😭

Just to add though Kayleigh you said you were filming at a bad angle…. 👀 You look the same fing mess at every angle you film and you still look fing filthy, I actually feel itchy just looking at you go and have a 4 hour soak ffs

Apr 17, 2023
What's disturbing is she believes that utter bollocks she talks. do me, start licking some lithium you soppy t
Ok. Let’s have our own story time.
Say, just say you have been stalking her, making her life hell and whatever other bullshit she spouted.

What is her rationale to go on “the only account he’s (as in Paul) not blocked on” to comment, to Paul oh and her “friends” that they aren’t helping the situation.
Why not speak to said “friends” individually and say please stop.

Unless of course you knew you were guilty of stirring the s pot and making up little stories to suit your narrative. Unless you really loved the drama and wanted the engagement.

May 23, 2023
Say, just say you have been stalking her, making her life hell and whatever other bullshit she spouted.

What is her rationale to go on “the only account he’s (as in Paul) not blocked on” to comment, to Paul oh and her “friends” that they aren’t helping the situation.

Unless of course you knew you were guilty of stirring the s pot and making up little stories to suit your narrative. Unless you really loved the drama and wanted the engagement.
Not sure why you’re asking these questions? Kayleigh is unable to provide receipts now because she’s almost 35 🤨

Frank_Farmer

Feb 29, 2024

Don't forget she doesn't have time for that nonsense, but she still chats away to the phone, when she could be getting some steps in and walk to the school

Status
Not open for further replies.