Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2023
Early start this morning lads, good day to you all.

Watched the stories, LOL. It’s the delusion for me.
It’s the way you can’t take any responsibility for your own actions KK.

Paul is here ONLY because YOU fired the first shots, posting all about him on your story purely because he turned you down. We’ve seen the poof of this. Yes, you may not like some of the stuff he has posted but just remember at all times the ONLY reason he joined here was to defend himself because of YOU and your bitter retaliation to being rejected.

Hope that helps with the healing process.

Apr 17, 2023

Paul is here ONLY because YOU fired the first shots, posting all about him on your story purely because he turned you down. We’ve seen the poof of this. Yes, you may not like some of the stuff he has posted but just remember at all times the ONLY reason he joined here was to defend himself because of YOU and your bitter retaliation to being rejected.

Sorry but didn’t he initially come because she told him we were lying about him and spreading slanderous accusations (oh how the table turned) so he initially came to see what she was on about. Saw we were not in fact trolls and welcomed him with open arms and that’s when she started to slate him on her SM

Apr 16, 2023

She doesn't like what has been shown and said as it proves she's a first class c**t

Reactions: Bananabread

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
Sorry but didn’t he initially come because she told him we were lying about him and spreading slanderous accusations (oh how the table turned) so he initially came to see what she was on about. Saw we were not in fact trolls and welcomed him with open arms and that’s when she started to slate him on her SM

That is precisely why he joined, and unfortunately for her when she decided to turn on him we had all the videos of that and of course he hung around. Can you blame him?? Tbh I'm just glad that despite her rambling, lying, deflective stories we can all see this is clearly taking its toll on her, as it should. She can act like she's the victim all the wants. Her and her 3949503039489204 victims know the truth. Never seen her look so jittery and haggard and that's saying something considering she's hideous and clinically insane.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240301_082345_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240301_082345_Samsung Internet.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 91

Frank_Farmer

Feb 29, 2024
You are both right. I was pointed to the website as comments were being made about paying for a girlfriend experience, being a sugar daddy etc etc. I watched without registering and some social media comments were made that I read about but could not see as I was blocked. Therealsugardaddy then made an appearance to set the record straight, and clear my name. I was warned the my presence would spark a reaction, and what a reaction it was. It took long time to to come to the decision to show those receipts.

But it's a bit like the old Mike Reid joke

Sadiq Khan goes in to hospital for a circumcision. The surgeon said "I am not operating on this man, there is no end to this prick". And that is her all over

Apr 16, 2023
That is precisely why he joined, and unfortunately for her when she decided to turn on him we had all the videos of that and of course he hung around. Can you blame him?? Tbh I'm just glad that despite her rambling, lying, deflective stories we can all see this is clearly taking its toll on her, as it should. She can act like she's the victim all the wants. Her and her 3949503039489204 victims know the truth. Never seen her look so jittery and haggard and that's saying something considering she's hideous and clinically insane.
She's brought it all on herself ,I hope she feels really s and by that picture she looks rough as fk I'd even say haggered it's called KARMA the only people I feel for is the one's who's lives she's made a misery and still continues to make a misery

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
Because she’s fing stupid !!
She’s desperate for attention- she’s always been that way! She used to call out other instagrammers and mock them for things that did not concern her in the slightest. She’s a self obsessed attention craving t, and yesterday stories really did show how on edge she truly is. (The looking away from the camera, the moving around, her body language) not to mention she’s aged something terrible over recent months! Just keep doing you Paul. She’s very clearly triggered. I whole heartedly believe the account that popped up yesterday WAS her, not only the spellings, but how she was on about ‘ruining’ a case if she got involved just like the ‘account’ that was KK but wasn’t KK 🤥. I’m not personally going to be replying to any new accounts on here moving forward. The walls are closing in on KK and that’s plain obvious to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.