Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Shes just missing her weapons - beanie baby toys.

Attachments

• 20240301_151944.jpg
    20240301_151944.jpg
    229.1 KB · Views: 86

Bananabread

Nov 21, 2023
How's that shoe feeling on the other foot then, a bit uncomfortable is it? Being accused of being a nonce and a peadophile isn't nice is it Paul? Potential to ruin someones life i do believe.

Something you have slung at Kayleigh multiple times.

You may want to make a note that what's app have a thing called "chat back up" and only silly people do not back up their whatsapp chats, you should be very mindful of that .

Silly, silly boy.
One person says silly silly boy. You KK. Why don’t you just come on as yourself? No balls hey

itchtits

Apr 17, 2023
do me, Kayleigh, you look like the negative of a Black and White Minstrel, you complete wanker. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

What is actually wrong with you? I mean, clinically there really is something wrong other than you being a fat heifer. A psychologist would have a field day with your bullshit.

You do realise that all of this is going to end with you in prison, don’t you? It genuinely is going to finish up that way, and I can tell you I am HERE for it, but all the same your kids are going to know about it all when they get older. God knows they’re better off without you but it doesn’t stop them from getting hurt by your selfish fat-piggish actions.

Holy do, what a t.

May 23, 2023
Well, let’s see. The minstrels were a disgusting racist trope. Kayleigh is a disgusting racist. I think the shoe fits
I wouldn’t waste your time justifying yourself to that pathetic account. Half its posts are telling people to not tell people what they can or can’t write and the other half are them telling people what they can or can’t write 🤣🤣 peppered in between yam smokes weed posts of course 🤣🤣

Ain’t nothing ‘ableist’, racially insensitive or bigoted in any way calling a white person the opposite of a minstrel ffs dopey t! 🤣

itchtits

Apr 17, 2023
I wouldn’t waste your time justifying yourself to that pathetic account. Half its posts are telling people to not tell people what they can or can’t write and the other half are them telling people what they can or can’t write 🤣🤣 peppered in between yam smokes weed posts of course 🤣🤣

Ain’t nothing ‘ableist’, racially insensitive or bigoted in any way calling a white person the opposite of a minstrel ffs dopey t! 🤣
Well, as you know, Yam, I’m the most horrendous racist se ever, me! 🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.