Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023
@MyNamesLaura @Ruby Onslow @KKK.Hates.Dengie.. I'm not sure these 3 can be Kayleigh, especially the first 2. They literally add fuel to the fire more than KK does to herself. But to be fair these degenerates including 'the real KK' are all as bad as each other in terms of being extremely unlikeable. So they have that in common.
Thanks Karen. I appreciate that comment, truly.
Have a blessed day x

May 23, 2023
@MyNamesLaura @Ruby Onslow @KKK.Hates.Dengie.. I'm not sure these 3 can be Kayleigh, especially the first 2. They literally add fuel to the fire more than KK does to herself. But to be fair these degenerates including 'the real KK' are all as bad as each other in terms of being extremely unlikeable. So they have that in common.
Yeah but would be entertaining as do to see which IPs matched up to other accounts wouldn’t it? So much information could be pulled from knowing the origins of these not kks! 🤣🤣

Nov 13, 2023
Wow!! Karen has the communal brain cell today AND she’s using it!

Well done my lovely!!

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023
I can tell you that for free Jodie.
My Geolocation is somewhere in the north. My ISP is Sky.
That’s about as much information you can obtain from a IP address. And then there’s VPNs so perhaps tomorrow I could be in Brazil. I make take a trip to the arctic on Saturday. Who knows.

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
Yeah but would be entertaining as do to see which IPs matched up to other accounts wouldn’t it? So much information could be pulled from knowing the origins of these not kks! 🤣🤣

Absolutely! Still wouldn't be as funny as a whole as Danny's death bed nan though! That keeps popping into my head and cracking me up 🙈

Ruby Onslow

Nov 13, 2023
I can tell you that for free Jodie.
My Geolocation is somewhere in the north. My ISP is Sky.
That’s about as much information you can obtain from a IP address. And then there’s VPNs so perhaps tomorrow I could be in Brazil. I make take a trip to the arctic on Saturday. Who knows.
I think I'm somewhere in Turkey right now 🌞

Status
Not open for further replies.