Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Just in case anyone is still unsure what KK means when she uses the word 'content', here is what she means in black and white. Hopefully that ss all over her narrative of what 'content' she was creating in the kids play area.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240310_194830_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240310_194830_Instagram.jpg
    196.4 KB · Views: 225
  • Screenshot_20240310_194834_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240310_194834_Instagram.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 220
May 23, 2023
Just in case anyone is still unsure what KK means when she uses the word 'content', here is what she means in black and white. Hopefully that ss all over her narrative of what 'content' she was creating in the kids play area.
No words mate 🤷🏽‍♀️🤣
I have no idea what this means 🤣 I am not down with the kids
Katherine Middleton and the photoshopped Mother’s Day draaaaaama 🤣🤣

May 23, 2023
Oh I have not kept up with it. I've seen it discussed about her being missing or something. I have a newborn. Never know what happens in the world. Need someone to constantly give me a TLDR
Now that I know there are admin about I’m hella grateful but also hella 👀 so not about to derail BUT I’ve been chatting about it on my fb if you want to chat on there about it…or if somebody wants to make a thread on here? 👀

But honestly in regards to ‘contentgate’ I could never imagine being her social worker/friend/family (lols), trying to tell her to reign it in online and then seeing her post this s every day 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: KK the walking STI
May 22, 2023
Now that I know there are admin about I’m hella grateful but also hella 👀 so not about to derail BUT I’ve been chatting about it on my fb if you want to chat on there about it…or if somebody wants to make a thread on here? 👀

But honestly in regards to ‘contentgate’ I could never imagine being her social worker/friend/family (lols), trying to tell her to reign it in online and then seeing her post this s every day 🤣🤣
I'll drop you a message.

Some of the s posted she must stop and think 'what am I doing?' Surely?

Apr 16, 2023
Yes just as we thought KK "content" as you put it means your of, the same "content" you were doing in a kiddies playarea, 2 hour job, yes that's really tiring 🙄 wish my job was only for 2 hours, hope underwear was in with the prepped uniforms, as for "secret man" 🤣🤣 you mean your still prepping for dim wit Dan, but if I'm wrong🤔 yet another strange man in your house with your kids, hope you know his name and a bit background information

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023
“Katherine Middleton”

If you’re gonna address her, address her correctly.

Catherine, Princess of Wales and Countess of Chester.

Not an ounce of decency or respect in a single one of you lot.

• Haha
Apr 17, 2023
“Katherine Middleton”

If you’re gonna address her, address her correctly.

Catherine, Princess of Wales and Countess of Chester.

Not an ounce of decency or respect in a single one of you lot.
You forgot Her Royal Highness. Duchess of Cornwall and Duchess of Cambridge and there are others but you know I’m not the t trying to correct people and still not getting it right

Apr 12, 2023
It’s actually a media thing why I refer to her like that, not worth explaining to lesser minds though 🤣🤣 but seeing as I’m commenting on a forum I could refer to her as Jesus of Nazareth and it wouldn’t matter so yet again another pointless nonsense post from a nonsense poster 🥱
She has no idea what any of that means but don’t worry she’s desperately googling a comeback for you 🤡

Status
Not open for further replies.