Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2023
🌚🌚
1E2C2C84-556A-4D66-ACF0-880A1C4CF006.png
The Sun is not the flex she thinks it is and well The Scottish Sun? Even Z listers steer clear 😂😂

Apr 17, 2023
Honestly though, what is she trying to achieve from these articles? Does she think it makes us jealous? I truly doubt they make her any richer…unless it gets more people seeing her OF both now and in the future when her kids are in secondary school 💀
Whatever her end goal I hope she achieves it so she can be at peace and finally gain some maternal instinct and parent her kids with love and not such disdain 💀🥱
🤔🤔 I wonder if it earns her more than a meal deal because her OF doesn’t 🤷🏼‍♀️

greentrousers

Apr 16, 2023
Honestly though, what is she trying to achieve from these articles? Does she think it makes us jealous? I truly doubt they make her any richer…unless it gets more people seeing her OF both now and in the future when her kids are in secondary school 💀
Whatever her end goal I hope she achieves it so she can be at peace and finally gain some maternal instinct and parent her kids with love and not such disdain 💀🥱

She truly believes she's "getting one over" us all by "trolling herself". In reality she's making a laughing stock of herself in the name of trying to get internet fame and go viral. Kids don't stand a chance with her continuing to embarrass them like this. Yet she calls it "providing for them" 🤣

Best part is that it will ultimately direct people to her tiktok, then they will find your tiktok and more and more people will see that she's a child abuser.

May 23, 2023
She truly believes she's "getting one over" us all by "trolling herself". In reality she's making a laughing stock of herself in the name of trying to get internet fame and go viral. Kids don't stand a chance with her continuing to embarrass them like this. Yet she calls it "providing for them" 🤣

Best part is that it will ultimately direct people to her tiktok, then they will find your tiktok and more and more people will see that she's a child abuser.
I was so angry seeing her sell herself to a newspaper for pittance that most of the UK hates to add further evidence to her sty parenting and safeguarding I swear! I even put more weed in my joint. Livid 🤬🤣
But honestly, good luck to her poor kids 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

greentrousers

Apr 16, 2023
I was so angry seeing her sell herself to a newspaper for pittance that most of the UK hates to add further evidence to her sty parenting and safeguarding I swear! I even put more weed in my joint. Livid 🤬🤣
But honestly, good luck to her poor kids 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽
I refuse to believe that she is actually thick enough to not realise how much hatred that rag carries with it!

• Haha
Reactions: KK the walking STI

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023
Is this Hannah 'mynameslaura' speaking very much the same with all the babes chat.
No Karen. As someone who lives within close proximity to Liverpool and has Liverpudlian in my blood line, I’d rather stick a burning cactus up my vagina than ever, comment or read anything the scum has to say xo

I will say it again, language isn’t for one individual user. Many people use the same dialect.

Status
Not open for further replies.