Not open for further replies.

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023
IMG_3252.jpeg
Just a reminder 😉
Again, lovely self portrait my love.

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023

Isn't it funny she/they always try to talk their way out of the content one but no accounts ever mention the black eye and the name calling??

She's disgusting. Normal people would have a word with themselves when caught bang to rights but nope not old KKK. Her "mates" as well 🤢 how you could associate with a child abuser is beyond me. Some of these women are fing mad and I'm genuinely scared to think what they do to their kids in their spare time if they think her parenting is acceptable.

Noseygit

Apr 16, 2023
Why does she expect the teachers to write in the communication book so much? Does she not realise that the teachers are busy actually teaching like 30 kids? Surely a teacher can’t be expected to read the books everyday and write in them when they are so busy. Our school they wrote as and when they needed to or had the time to. And if we needed to we could speak to them about issues quickly at drop off or pick up. She is such a moron feel sorry for her kids school having to put up with her.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Why does she expect the teachers to write in the communication book so much? Does she not realise that the teachers are busy actually teaching like 30 kids? Surely a teacher can’t be expected to read the books everyday and write in them when they are so busy. Our school they wrote as and when they needed to or had the time to. And if we needed to we could speak to them about issues quickly at drop off or pick up. She is such a moron feel sorry for her kids school having to put up with her.
I reckon they've said to her she's never at school drop off and pick up because she's doesn't like showing her face and just sends the kids in so they haven't been able to communicate anything with her. She has then introduced this communication book and is now throwing her toys out that they aren't writing essays every day. As you said, good communication is exchanging a few words at the beginning or at the end of the day. She's just so aggressive that she can't even have a respectful conversation with her kids teachers, she needs to go in all defensive with her receipts. It is not normal behaviour. When will she realise that she keeps finding herself in these situations because SHE IS THE PROBLEM. Everyone else are the normal ones. The shame of being known as the rough trouble makers parent that needs to be called into meetings.

Apr 16, 2023
The school won't give a crap about her, at our school the parents who used to be an arse complaining everyday were well known amongst the teachers and they were ignored, teachers have alot more to deal with than dealing with moaning mums who can't be arsed to teach their kids at home, and yes KK teachers can tell which kids get help from parents at home to the ones that don't

Apr 16, 2023
I reckon they've said to her she's never at school drop off and pick up because she's doesn't like showing her face and just sends the kids in so they haven't been able to communicate anything with her. She has then introduced this communication book and is now throwing her toys out that they aren't writing essays every day. As you said, good communication is exchanging a few words at the beginning or at the end of the day. She's just so aggressive that she can't even have a respectful conversation with her kids teachers, she needs to go in all defensive with her receipts. It is not normal behaviour. When will she realise that she keeps finding herself in these situations because SHE IS THE PROBLEM. Everyone else are the normal ones. The shame of being known as the rough trouble makers parent that needs to be called into meetings.
I still say, she's banned from going on school grounds and that's why she sits in car, but normal people would ring school to make arrangements for a meeting after school, but not KK she goes straight on socials to s the school off as if she's mother of the year 🤭

Apr 21, 2023
Been a while lad and lassies, but I saw that fud appear in the arse rag and had to pop over. Caught up on a few pages and just read every comment in kk and 5heids voices 🙄 Boring as do! Good to see the entitlement is still ripping out of mother of the year! As if a teacher has time to write daily in that book. But as always kk saved the day by being oh so professional in the meeting! To y is she believes her own bullshit!

#dontbuythesun #jft97

Status
Not open for further replies.