Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
If this is what more than a year doing OF is getting you for your 35th birthday I sincerely suggest stacking shelves 😅
IMG_5265.jpeg
What in the council estate party buffet is this? 😂😂😂😂

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
This pic is giving proper ‘leave your keys in the fruit bowl’ vibes 🍍iykyk 🤣🤣
IMG_5273.jpeg
Is that Dan's new lover? Every pic they're holding each other and now it looks like he has his thigh firmly lodged up that fellas arse crack. The attempt at throwing a party is fing hilarious. So she has 3 mates? I'm assuming the men are either Dan's housemates (seeing as she is using their house for the 'party') or the friends fellas. Way she went on about the build up to that was like she was having a 40+ person party.

May 23, 2023
What in the council estate party buffet is this? 😂😂😂😂

Oi leave us council dwellers out of it please! I would never host a buffet like this but then I have a hallway so maybe I don’t count? It does get confusing sometimes 💀🤣
Is that Dan's new lover? Every pic they're holding each other and now it looks like he has his thigh firmly lodged up that fellas arse crack. The attempt at throwing a party is fing hilarious. So she has 3 mates? I'm assuming the men are either Dan's housemates (seeing as she is using their house for the 'party') or the friends fellas. Way she went on about the build up to that was like she was having a 40+ person party.
I thought the same! More touchy feely than any video she’s posted of them together in the past 💀💀💀

Apr 12, 2023
I have more people in my kitchen when my family come over for Sunday lunch ffs
Oi leave us council dwellers out of it please! I would never host a buffet like this but then I have a hallway so maybe I don’t count? It does get confusing sometimes 💀🤣

I thought the same! More touchy feely than any video she’s posted of them together in the past 💀💀💀
Dan looks more than comfortable in that position, look at the grip on his “mates” waist 👀

Apr 16, 2023

Only KK could turn a man gay

Status
Not open for further replies.