Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2023
Just come across this post hahaha. This is meant to be her before pic but she looks worse now with her balding, bags and number 11. Tag line is very fitting though for past, present and future.
Fixed it!
IMG_3352.jpeg

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
She literally can't help herself. Why on earth does she think the creeps who go on there to see her tits want to see her benefits Britain meal? Won't be long she will be on ranting about the neighbours in her stained top and tits hanging by her knees while her face looks like she's having an allergic reaction to shell fish.
You had me howling at allergic reaction to shell fish 😂😅. Seriously, what is on top of that mash?! Me and hubby couldn’t quite figure it out? The dinner looks just as grim as her, regardless.

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
@Yammyssubstanceaddiction yeah, never heard of ‘Lemo’ until last night either 😅 I just asked my scouse friend who indeed said it was scouse slang and you often hear ‘Lemo head’ as a term for ‘coke head’ up there. 100% reckon give it until the end of the week at best, and 1 of KKs personalities will be rocking up here with scouse talk 😅

• Haha
Reactions: KK the walking STI

lizziealfafoo

Mar 20, 2024
dunstable
@Yammyssubstanceaddiction yeah, never heard of ‘Lemo’ until last night either 😅 I just asked my scouse friend who indeed said it was scouse slang and you often hear ‘Lemo head’ as a term for ‘coke head’ up there. 100% reckon give it until the end of the week at best, and 1 of KKs personalities will be rocking up here with scouse talk 😅
I’m not one of its personalities but I call it lemo or sniff or gear. Didn’t realise it was a dialect thing ooops

Apr 16, 2023
1st time I've heard of it, just "coke head" here why the need to give it a different name baffles me 🤷‍♀️ if it means coke head just say coke head 😅

May 23, 2023
1st time I've heard of it, just "coke head" here why the need to give it a different name baffles me 🤷‍♀️ if it means coke head just say coke head 😅
I’ve learned loads about regional nicknames for drugs on this forum. Remember I’m a baghead because I smoke weed 💀 maybe we’re just getting old and can’t keep up with the kids 😭😭

Status
Not open for further replies.