Aug 13, 2023
A wank in the sun. I do hope her kids was no where near her at the time šŸ¤¢

Attachments

• E86BBF58-017A-423E-9D66-9289F714F251.png
    E86BBF58-017A-423E-9D66-9289F714F251.png
    408.8 KB · Views: 365

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
She's common af, who even says that, doing alot of filtering there KK but in your case you have to with being so fkn ugly inside and out, and no1 fancies you, you can't even get or keep a man
Iā€™d be mortified if a friend or family member of mine posted that. There is some things the internet doesnā€™t need to know and that is one of them! She is absolutely minging and has zero shame.

May 23, 2023
Iā€™d be mortified if a friend or family member of mine posted that. There is some things the internet doesnā€™t need to know and that is one of them! She is absolutely minging and has zero shame.
Thatā€™s the kind of s you joke about with your bestie, not on a public platform that 13 year olds use on your public profile šŸ˜“ and then the TikTok of her complaining about people having EVERYTHING but still complaining about life when the stupid swede head has two healthy children and a roof over her bonce yet has literally spent every day since Iā€™ve known it exists complaining about something or other šŸ™„

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
She is f**king disgusting! Her poor kids will be tortured and she thinks this kind of behaviour makes her popular šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

Reeks of desperation, can't even gift it away FFS
If those kids donā€™t end up being severely bullied I will be shocked!
Kids can be so cruel these days, and knowing thereā€™s pictures of their mother so easily accessible wonā€™t do them any favours at all. How can she not realise this?? Another example of literally everything else coming before her kids and their well being.

Apr 12, 2023
A wank in the sun. I do hope her kids was no where near her at the time šŸ¤¢
The thought of it having a wank in the sun and probably in public šŸ¤® Knowing how Noncey her behaviour is it was probably in a fing park, she needs serious help! šŸ·

And Saying stop falling in love with me pahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Ainā€™t no one falling in love with a child abuser who rides dildos on their coffee table for the price of a fing coffee ya silly t šŸ¤”

Status
Not open for further replies.