Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
Along with the pointless old fashioned hanging basket, Jesus my gran had 1 of them, KK it's 2024 now your house looks second hand
Honestly, the more I see of her uploads, the more and more horrified I become. How is this ‘woman’ still responsible for her kids?? I used to feel sorry for Dan, but now I think he is a useless gutless spineless parent! He drove her to collect her ‘second hand toy’ and now it’s on full display in her bedroom which her kids are a matter of metres away from who no doubt like all children, goes in and out of their parents room.

Apr 15, 2024
England
Honestly, the more I see of her uploads, the more and more horrified I become. How is this ‘woman’ still responsible for her kids?? I used to feel sorry for Dan, but now I think he is a useless gutless spineless parent! He drove her to collect her ‘second hand toy’ and now it’s on full display in her bedroom which her kids are a matter of metres away from who no doubt like all children, goes in and out of their parents room.
Totally agree, I was same felt sorry for him but now he's just as bad if not worse knowing full well what she gets up2 in the house, the different men back and forward whilst his kids are there, he's not a man he's a spineless druggie, who's more interested in shoving powder up his nose and being with his bum partner than dealing with his ferral kids

Apr 12, 2023
Dunstable
You mean you are a grade a t

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240424-151837.png
    Screenshot_20240424-151837.png
    53.9 KB · Views: 267
  • Haha
Reactions: KK walking sti 2
Status
Not open for further replies.