Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
What is her problem, seriously? Goes on about dans mum etc but she’s worse!! Slagging her kids da off to everyone on the internet, she’s physically and mentally run that man to the ground. I bet he’s just a shell of himself now. She’s used and abused him made an absolute fool out of him took everything he had then kicked him out for him to start from scratch again, without his family because she turned him against them. I’m no internet troll but KK you are a f*cking c*nt.
She'll of made sure she had his wage b4 she kicks him out aswell ,she's a s mother and s partner

Apr 12, 2023
Forgot to post this the other day when someone mentioned about all her pics being on Google, well I use this site & put her pic in & this came up
Screenshot_2023-04-22-23-05-03-486_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
just all there for every time dick & harry to see 🤦🏻‍♀️
Kk you even your personal insta on the pics so what was that you was saying about safeguarding??

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-04-22-23-05-58-379_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-22-23-05-58-379_com.android.chrome.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 406

Happy-loner

Apr 17, 2023
Forgot to post this the other day when someone mentioned about all her pics being on Google, well I use this site & put her pic in & this came up
Screenshot_2023-04-22-23-05-03-486_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
just all there for every time dick & harry to see 🤦🏻‍♀️
Kk you even your personal insta on the pics so what was that you was saying about safeguarding??
She’s such a hypocrite, she is actually so psychotic. It’s at the point I don’t even find it funny. She needs proper help. Those kids won’t have much of a future with her.

Apr 21, 2023
Shouldn’t Brie be in a 5 point harness and removed by an adult. She isn’t responsible. She’s 3. She should be in the seat until removed by an adult, 100 pcent needs a social report for safeguarding
Honestly she’s so thick! She’s just told a bunch of ‘strangers on the internet’ that her daughter is able to exit a vehicle on her own! What if it had been road side and she was hit by an oncoming vehicle???? The mind boggles! I have no knowledge of where this woman lives, so please
Somebody inform social services of this woman’s behaviour before something really really bad happens, it may just be that she needs some guidance/ help but those children definetly need to be checked in on on a regular basis, especially now she is going to be on her own with them overnight when Dan leaves. You just know she will have every tom dick and harry back there! 😩
Imagine knowing your kids are been left with that! ☹️ it must be crucifying him!!

Last edited:

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
Honestly she’s so thick! She’s just told a bunch of ‘strangers on the internet’ that her daughter is able to exit a vehicle on her own! What if it had been road side and she was hit by an oncoming vehicle???? The mind boggles! I have no knowledge of where this woman lives, so please
Somebody inform social services of this woman’s behaviour before something really really bad happens, it may just be that she needs some guidance/ help but those children definetly need to be checked in on on a regular basis, especially now she is going to be on her own with them overnight when Dan leaves. You just know she will have every tom dick and harry back there! 😩
Imagine knowing your kids are been left with that! ☹️ it must be crucifying him!!
I think it was more a case of Bria opening the car door from the outside & bashing it into the car next to them. I don’t think she did a dukes of hazard style escape down an A road whilst Dan was driving as it was him that was with the kids when it happened.
I dislike Kk as much as everyone else but this is a bit of a reach, the SS shouts get to me as it takes their resources away from kids & situations that genuinely need it.

Apr 16, 2023
Oh is the who was/is with Aaron from Geordie Shore? Also intrigued as to what has drawn you to her account? Other than her seeming like a bit of a stuck up cow on TV.
the demise of their relationship is a car crash, she neglects her kids, leaves her 9year old daughter to look after their baby with Aperts syndrome While she has a bath, left the baby with a community nurse to swan off to the gym even though he had been struggling to breathe through the night and has SATS of 75%. That’s just the tip of the iceberg. He’s a s dad but she is dangerous.

Last edited:
Apr 17, 2023
I think it was more a case of Bria opening the car door from the outside & bashing it into the car next to them. I don’t think she did a dukes of hazard style escape down an A road whilst Dan was driving as it was him that was with the kids when it happened.
I dislike Kk as much as everyone else but this is a bit of a reach, the SS shouts get to me as it takes their resources away from kids & situations that genuinely need it.
Yeah my children used to do it all the time, usually straight into the side of my husbands car 🤣🤣

Apr 16, 2023

While I totally agree with this I do believe the kids would benefit from SS involvement. No they aren't in immediate danger but they're 1000000% neglected and KK could use the support. She hasn't got a mum, someone needs to teach her how to parent and teach her right from wrong. Like now, the kids are safe right? But how safe will they be when she accidentally invites a paedophile over?? Do you know what I mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.