Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yamfoot

Apr 12, 2023
You’re obsessed with him paying the rent. Even if he is who actually cares he’s still technically living there and his children also are.
They’re not wrong though, you sound like mm calling people obsessed for having an opinion ffs 🤣🤣 maybe take your non opinionated self away from this forum literally created for people to air their views 🙈

Glitterbaws

Apr 21, 2023
Sorry
You’re obsessed with him paying the rent. Even if he is who actually cares he’s still technically living there and his children also are.

Kayleigh has always complained, moaned and weirdly - bragged to sTrAnGerS oN tHe iNtERnet that her rent is a really high amount. Since then she’s boasted about how much she apparently makes on OnlyFans. If this is true then why should Dan have to foot the bill for the rent especially now they have split? She’s basically used that man as a paypig for years, taken control of his wages that he has grafted for, done over time for all while she humiliates him and punishes him on Instagram for daring to take a frozen reduced ready meal to work to keep his belly full while working all the hours god sends, all while stuffing herself with meal deals, red bull and ready meals for breakfast. This is while she was with him and apparently in love with him. She’s vile. Fair enough he still has to pay for his kids but why should she still get to live off him now that she’s booted him to the kerb? If you think it’s right that he still has to pay full rent while she gets to treat herself to wigs, makeup, lip fillers, extensions and hairdye while he still has to graft his arse off then you need your head testing ❤️

Geegeex

Apr 20, 2023
Sorry

Kayleigh has always complained, moaned and weirdly - bragged to sTrAnGerS oN tHe iNtERnet that her rent is a really high amount. Since then she’s boasted about how much she apparently makes on OnlyFans. If this is true then why should Dan have to foot the bill for the rent especially now they have split? She’s basically used that man as a paypig for years, taken control of his wages that he has grafted for, done over time for all while she humiliates him and punishes him on Instagram for daring to take a frozen reduced ready meal to work to keep his belly full while working all the hours god sends, all while stuffing herself with meal deals, red bull and ready meals for breakfast. This is while she was with him and apparently in love with him. She’s vile. Fair enough he still has to pay for his kids but why should she still get to live off him now that she’s booted him to the kerb? If you think it’s right that he still has to pay full rent while she gets to treat herself to wigs, makeup, lip fillers, extensions and hairdye while he still has to graft his arse off then you need your head testing ❤️
Lol, I never said it’s right I just said genuinely who cares if he’s paying the rent? He’s still living there and so does his kids. She’s torn that poor bloke down to nothing and I hope they have split and he leaves but atm he’s the only stable person in those poor children’s lives, he’s obviously not gonna stop paying the rent and put those kids lives into further turmoil. We all know Kayleigh doesn’t make anywhere near as much on of as she claims and she’s too bone idle to get a job. What will she do? Probably try sleep with someone for cash again to foot her half of the rent, further embarrassing her children in future years when it all comes out. It’s Dan and the kids I feel it for. The poor bloke has been broken.

Apr 16, 2023

Na sorry do off 😂 no way is it fair that she can flounce about acting like a single woman like she has for months all while he pays the rent. She takes the piss and it has years of bleeding him dry. Careful where you throw the word obsessed, you're on these forums too remember 🤣

Geegeex

Apr 20, 2023
Well why should he still pay the rent when he moves out? He won’t be able to afford rent on two places 🤷🏻‍♀️
I never said when he moves out but right now what is the poor bloke supposed to actually do whilst he’s living there? Not pay it so she can make his life hell and make it a misery for her children who unfortunately still have to live there…

Happy-loner

Apr 17, 2023
I never said when he moves out but right. I’m what is the poor bloke supposed to actually do whilst he’s living there? Not pay it so she can make his life hell and make it a misery for her children who unfortunately still have to live there…
She already makes his life hell, He will need a deposit for a new place. If she’s making so much money getting her minge out then she can clearly afford to pay her own rent.

Status
Not open for further replies.