Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geegeex

Apr 20, 2023
She already makes his life hell, He will need a deposit for a new place. If she’s making so much money getting her minge out then she can clearly afford to pay her own rent.
She obviously doesn’t make anywhere near as much as she claims though that’s the problem, she absolutely cannot afford that house on her own when Dan leaves but right now I don’t really know what’s expected of Dan? Not pay the rent and risk his children ending up being homeless..

Apr 16, 2023
She obviously doesn’t make anywhere near as much as she claims though that’s the problem, she absolutely cannot afford that house on her own when Dan leaves but right now I don’t really know what’s expected of Dan? Not pay the rent and risk his children ending up being homeless..

It would be a wake up call she deserves. Plenty of single parents work a real job and claim appropriately to keep a roof over their head. Going on the housing list would also be beneficial for her kids and it's stuff she CAN and SHOULD do as a mother to assure her kids have a stable future. Dan should piss off and get a place of his own, pay child support and see them often. It's not all on Dan. He's been supporting that t for years and it's about time he has a life of his own and heals from her abuse.

Geegeex

Apr 20, 2023
It would be a wake up call she deserves. Plenty of single parents work a real job and claim appropriately to keep a roof over their head. Going on the housing list would also be beneficial for her kids and it's stuff she CAN and SHOULD do as a mother to assure her kids have a stable future. Dan should piss off and get a place of his own, pay child support and see them often. It's not all on Dan. He's been supporting that t for years and it's about time he has a life of his own and heals from her abuse.
I absolutely agree and it’s what she deserves but he literally doesn’t have much choice but to pay the rent whilst staying there or his life would be even more hellish than it already is.

Reactions: Call me Karen
Apr 16, 2023
I absolutely agree and it’s what she deserves but he literally doesn’t have much choice but to pay the rent whilst staying there or his life would be even more hellish than it already is.

No but he literally does have a choice. It's a backbone he's lacking in. Hopefully once he's gone for good that'll grow back.

Reactions: KK the walking STI
Status
Not open for further replies.