Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
Is this her version of taking accountability? By blaming Dan and everything about the way he is? She's fed up. This is a perfect example of emotional abuse. Saying the words 'I take accountability' and then go into a whole speech of what is wrong with someone else. No accountability was taken here.
She has ruined that man. She used to almost brag about the fact that she ran his whole life. I hope Dan has a major glow up, gets himself a nice flat or something where her can have 12,000,000 fish tanks if he chooses to, shows those kids they deserve the world and finally...gets himself a partner who respects him and ca show him what an adult relationship is actually like.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Also I don't know why she's seeking a man that has the same personality as her, the arguments and emotions will be chaos. She needs a chilled out guy to calm her down. Can't just go about the world being angry at everything. His personality of taking a calm approach is the normal one, its her that's abnormal taking the angry approach at everything. She sees everything as a personal attack on her and is constantly on the defence. She must be exhausting to live with.

Apr 16, 2023
She has ruined that man. She used to almost brag about the fact that she ran his whole life. I hope Dan has a major glow up, gets himself a nice flat or something where her can have 12,000,000 fish tanks if he chooses to, shows those kids they deserve the world and finally...gets himself a partner who respects him and ca show him what an adult relationship is actually like.
There is not a cat in hells chance that she will let him move on without causing chaos. Whoever he takes up with next is going to have to be strong to deal with the sshow that is Kayleighs uncontrollable venom.

Apr 16, 2023
Also I don't know why she's seeking a man that has the same personality as her, the arguments and emotions will be chaos. She needs a chilled out guy to calm her down. Can't just go about the world being angry at everything. His personality of taking a calm approach is the normal one, its her that's abnormal taking the angry approach at everything. She sees everything as a personal attack on her and is constantly on the defence. She must be exhausting to live with.
I actually love that she’s implied that she’s fiery and outspoken when it’s clear to see that she is only this way when speaking into her phone. The take away incident showed her true colours, face to face she wouldn’t say boo to a goose.

Apr 16, 2023
Is this her version of taking accountability? By blaming Dan and everything about the way he is? She's fed up. This is a perfect example of emotional abuse. Saying the words 'I take accountability' and then go into a whole speech of what is wrong with someone else. No accountability was taken here.
Don't think she will be happy with any1,unless they do exactly and everything she says,but i hope she meets her match and treats her the way she has treated Dan all these years.

Apr 16, 2023

There is not a cat in hells chance that she will let him move on without causing chaos. Whoever he takes up with next is going to have to be strong to deal with the sshow that is Kayleighs uncontrollable venom.
The whole thing with this is she just want's to shag about with random men as though she's 18 and she wants every weekend free so she can do what she wants and spend even less time with a kids

Apr 20, 2023
I think she’s going to get a massive wake up call when Dan actually leaves and she realises the only people who want her are the proper weirdos on only fans that are desperate. Dan may not have a backbone but he comes across as a good man and she’s going to regret letting him go one day. It’s actually hilarious that OF has got kay kay acting like she’s megan fox 😂

Apr 21, 2023
Don't think she will be happy with any1,unless they do exactly and everything she says,but i hope she meets her match and treats her the way she has treated Dan all these years.
Dan in all reality, will think all his birthdays have come at once, obviously he will be upset about the kids but what a fing huge relief to finally be away from that Munter. It’s the best thing that could of happened to him.

Apr 16, 2023
I think she’s going to get a massive wake up call when Dan actually leaves and she realises the only people who want her are the proper weirdos on only fans that are desperate. Dan may not have a backbone but he comes across as a good man and she’s going to regret letting him go one day. It’s actually hilarious that OF has got kay kay acting like she’s megan fox 😂
The grass isn't always greener on the otherside,totally agree OF has made her think she's just to good for Dan now KK the super model....Not 🤣

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Truth is she doesn't know how to maintain any relationships because she is so emotionally damaged. Never will maintain a positive relationship (emphasis on the word positive) until she does some serious self reflection and REALLY takes accountable for her own behaviour towards others. It's not normal,she's not normal. She plays into this whole 'multiple personalities' thing as a defense mechanism but it's just deflection.

Status
Not open for further replies.