Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2023
Imagine dan takes up with a nice girl who gets on with his family, treats him well and makes him lunches with actual fresh ingredients, she'll go mad 😂
Oh I bet she's absolutely seething reading all these positive posts about Dan leaving etc, foaming at the mouth & steam coming out her nose 🤣🤣

Apr 16, 2023
Imagine dan takes up with a nice girl who gets on with his family, treats him well and makes him lunches with actual fresh ingredients, she'll go mad 😂

The thing is it wouldn't actually be hard for Dan to do that! He's not my cup of tea but everyone's different aye? And I'm certain he could find a nice girl who makes in date food and doesn't abuse and harass him and his family over SM. Most normal people dont do that! He's gonna feel like he's just stepped into disneyland when he realises what he's been missing all these years!!

itchtits

Apr 17, 2023
Won’t last long, she thrives on the attention. I’m willing to give it to you hun - give us an update on your fantastic life that I am so very jealous of. Thanks xxxxxxx
Yeah. All I ever wanted in life is to live in a two up two down surrounded by people who hate me and living on takeaways and reduced Tesco sandwiches. I’m super jealous of her having no friends and a second hand bag from ZARA **guffaws**

itchtits

Apr 17, 2023
Stumbled on her OF
IMG_1404.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.