Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

mad cat lady

Apr 16, 2023
I'm the type of girl you take home to your mom 🤣
Nah love you the ones we warn out lads to stay away from else they will need the clap clinic and a mental health check up after being with you for a hour 🤣

Wonder if it's gaffers she is seeing 🤣 she really though she was special getting chatted up by a soap star, I dont even think he would touch her with wellards let alone his own even she is a no from him

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
Nah love you the ones we warn out lads to stay away from else they will need the clap clinic and a mental health check up after being with you for a hour 🤣

Wonder if it's gaffers she is seeing 🤣 she really though she was special getting chatted up by a soap star, I dont even think he would touch her with wellards let alone his own even she is a no from him
Seems he chats up anything with a pulse and vagina.

Apr 16, 2023

Bet shes watching him every night in the jungle

Reactions: Lou’s_Wishlist

mad cat lady

Apr 16, 2023
Come on then ladies what do we think er next circus trick is? Because Iver the weekend she has fallen off a table, learnt she can carry items under her flabby fat buckets, what do you think is next handstands with alexa still stuffed inside her, cartwheels with flying dildos? Hide and seek with Dan is 100 her party trick, im just wondering what's next but nothing will actually surprise me as she has no morals or remorse for what she does

Apr 16, 2023
Come on then ladies what do we think er next circus trick is? Because Iver the weekend she has fallen off a table, learnt she can carry items under her flabby fat buckets, what do you think is next handstands with alexa still stuffed inside her, cartwheels with flying dildos? Hide and seek with Dan is 100 her party trick, im just wondering what's next but nothing will actually surprise me as she has no morals or remorse for what she does
My money on hide and seek with dan

Status
Not open for further replies.