Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2023
Dunstable
c3RwPWRzdC1qcGdfZTM1Jl9uY19odD1zY29udGVudC1sYXgzLTEuY2RuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbSZfbmNfY2F0PTExMCZfb...jpeg

Apr 12, 2023
Dunstable
On a bitchy one today.

Attachments

• download (2).jpeg
    download (2).jpeg
    129.6 KB · Views: 240
  • c3RwPWRzdC1qcGdfZTM1Jl9uY19odD1zY29udGVudC1sYXgzLTIuY2RuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbSZfbmNfY2F0PTEwNyZfb...jpeg
    c3RwPWRzdC1qcGdfZTM1Jl9uY19odD1zY29udGVudC1sYXgzLTIuY2RuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbSZfbmNfY2F0PTEwNyZfb...jpeg
    114.2 KB · Views: 273
  • aHR0cHM6Ly9zY29udGVudC1sYXgzLTEuY2RuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbS9vMS92L3QxNi9mMS9tNzgvMDk0NjAyQzgwODVFRk...mp4
    5.7 MB
  • c3RwPWRzdC1qcGdfZTM1Jl9uY19odD1zY29udGVudC1sYXgzLTIuY2RuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbSZfbmNfY2F0PTExMSZfb...jpeg
    c3RwPWRzdC1qcGdfZTM1Jl9uY19odD1zY29udGVudC1sYXgzLTIuY2RuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbSZfbmNfY2F0PTExMSZfb...jpeg
    117.1 KB · Views: 272
  • download (4).jpeg
    download (4).jpeg
    46.3 KB · Views: 262
  • ZWZnPWV5SjJaVzVqYjJSbFgzUmhaeUk2SW5aMGMxOTJiMlJmZFhKc1oyVnVMakV3T0RBdWMzUnZjbmt1WW1GelpXeHBibV...mp4
    1.8 MB

Yamfoot

Apr 12, 2023
On a bitchy one today.
Firstly, that comparison makes absolutely zero sense 🤣🤣 second, my toilet doesn’t need bleaching all the time at all, it gets bleached inside the rim before bed and then an all over once a week - I’d rather spend my time teaching my household how to use the toilet correctly so that it doesn’t need to be bleached like a festival portaloo ffs, lastly ‘you need to seek some form of advice from the samaritans’ does she really think she’s funny? Are all her mates just super dim and laugh along to s jokes like that so she thinks she’s some kind of female version of Peter Kay? At least Lou has drugs as an excuse ffs 🤨

Apr 16, 2023
Also I noticed on her live the other day than Dans game console etc was gone from the tv unit. Looked this morning in her stories and it looks like it’s back. Could be wrong but wonder if she hides it to make out he’s not living there
We all no hes still there

timiad

Apr 12, 2023
I dunno why she likes dresses that remind me of doilies or Jovani clothes ( see RHONY Dorinda ensembles).

Re : the bleach vs multi purpose spray to clean the toilet.
I have gone off on this tangent a time or two so I will try to contain myself BUT cleaning and disinfecting are two entirely different things and most of these "clean freaks" or "cleaning influencers" basically just tidy and wipe down things and no actual germ killing is done. I mean most of them wipe those maxi pad looking minkys around the ENTIRE bathroom and use the bathroom sink filled with water and a squirt of bathroom cleaner ( meant for a tub in my opinion but i am not marion) .

That being said , I clean the toilet with a multipurpose spray and a paper towel THEN i use a cream bleach and or lysol.

Mark the calendar as it will probably never happen again but I half agree with KK on this matter alone.

Yamfoot

Apr 12, 2023
I dunno why she likes dresses that remind me of doilies or Jovani clothes ( see RHONY Dorinda ensembles).

Re : the bleach vs multi purpose spray to clean the toilet.
I have gone off on this tangent a time or two so I will try to contain myself BUT cleaning and disinfecting are two entirely different things and most of these "clean freaks" or "cleaning influencers" basically just tidy and wipe down things and no actual germ killing is done. I mean most of them wipe those maxi pad looking minkys around the ENTIRE bathroom and use the bathroom sink filled with water and a squirt of bathroom cleaner ( meant for a tub in my opinion but i am not marion) .

That being said , I clean the toilet with a multipurpose spray and a paper towel THEN i use a cream bleach and or lysol.

Mark the calendar as it will probably never happen again but I half agree with KK on this matter alone.
s I forgot to add in my post that I also use multipurpose daily, in case you think we’re minging krakens ffs 🙈🤣
Kk really cannot comment on anybodies home hygiene when she’s emptying mop buckets in her kitchen sink though can she? 🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.