Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
She asked her new man if he had an issue with her doing OF and he said no and she asked if he would let his baby momma do it n he said no way she wouldnt do it for religious reasons anyway.

She is 100% a side piece, a big fat s on the side. Bet his ā€œexā€ is hot and skinny and gorgeous. He wonā€™t do all the disgusting things with her that KK will let him do to her. Could write this as a book.

Dumping Dan coz he wonā€™t back her up in a fight. No doubt itā€™s coz sheā€™s always in the wrong and mouthing off, why should he get a punch in the face coz she gobbed off to the wrong person!

She wants a man who will fight, itā€™s all good until he gives her a back hander.

She will regret leaving Dan. Having a safe placid relationship is way better that what she will end up getting.
She was definitely alluding to it being some sort of affair. She kept checking with her friend who was in the live to see if she was saying too much as in giving too much info away.

Canā€™t work out how to upload the screen records. Keeps saying invalid file. Any ideas?

Yamfoot

Apr 12, 2023
She was definitely alluding to it being some sort of affair. She kept checking with her friend who was in the live to see if she was saying too much as in giving too much info away.

Canā€™t work out how to upload the screen records. Keeps saying invalid file. Any ideas?
Thereā€™s a website you can upload on to and then post the link to it but of course Iā€™ve forgetten the name! šŸ˜©

Yamfoot

Apr 12, 2023
Oh my god Iā€™m just catching up on her stories, because - donā€™t let her know this - Iā€™m not actually that obsessed and usually just read what you guys post and nobody posted the video of the woman washing her toilet and sink with the same cloth! I for once have to agree with kk on this one as well! That is absolutely bogging so I retract my previous statement! šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ also, whoever on here says bogging has me saying it now #influencer šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Apr 16, 2023
She's playing a very dangerous game here being a side piece. A woman scorned isn't one to be fed with and I hope ginger pubes gets the battering she deserves when the Mrs finds out. I wondered why she'd gone public again. Probably because she's hoping if she posts enough cryptic stories or mentions just enough on lives etc, the girl will clock on and her and this new cheat of a man can be together (haha if he wanted to be with you he'd have left her anyway) bet she's teeing herself up for the drama she so desperately craves. She's so fing disgusting, left her kids dad purely to ruin someone else's family. She can't get any lower! Fancy admitting that.

Apr 12, 2023
Guy sounds like a wank stain anyway. She said he didnā€™t want to leave his mrs incase she took him for all his money (im paraphrasing)

IMO, I would NEVER be with a man who wasnā€™t interested in supporting his kids. Fatberg was going on about getting a council house and UC. So itā€™s easy for your man to do it but you and Dan had to live together for 6-9 months because he couldnā€™t move out šŸ„“šŸ„“

Apr 16, 2023
She got totes emosh last night. Obviously the severity of her actions are weighing heavily on her. As much as I find Dan a boring sap, he is the best she will ever get. I am glad he is free.
I truly believe that in a few months sheā€™ll be back with Dan. Itā€™ll be all rosy again for a little while because sheā€™ll have realised heā€™s actually a decent enough guy and a good Father. But it wonā€™t be long before she starts taking him for granted again.

Apr 12, 2023
I truly believe that in a few months sheā€™ll be back with Dan. Itā€™ll be all rosy again for a little while because sheā€™ll have realised heā€™s actually a decent enough guy and a good Father. But it wonā€™t be long before she starts taking him for granted again.

I hope he grows balls and moves on. Doubt it because I think heā€™s a damaged man. But I hope he does.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
What ifound interesting was that she lost interest in Dan 9 months ago but she didn't want to be the one to end it so pushed him away until he ended it. Didnt leave Dan for this new man but then followed it up with... but she had met someone new. Sounds like Dan found about the new man and he ended it and moved out as soon as he did. She didn't end it at all and now she's left on her own with a man who has a partner and family and has no intention of leaving them for the honey nut monster. Banging on about how she knows her worth and knows when someone is gaslighting her and calls them out on it... yet is raging if he doesn't message back and goes running back as soon as he says he loves her. So yes K I agree you do know your worth and that worth is being someone's shag side piece who gets ghosted for hours and days at a time because they aren't interested but then can be reeled back in with a simple 'hi'. THATS YOUR WORTH.

Apr 16, 2023
Guy sounds like a wank stain anyway. She said he didnā€™t want to leave his mrs incase she took him for all his money (im paraphrasing)

IMO, I would NEVER be with a man who wasnā€™t interested in supporting his kids. Fatberg was going on about getting a council house and UC. So itā€™s easy for your man to do it but you and Dan had to live together for 6-9 months because he couldnā€™t move out šŸ„“šŸ„“

That's a red flag. Won't leave a relationship because he doesn't want to support his kids? Women don't just get "all the money" it's given to the parent to support the children they're single handedly parenting soooo? Why do with a man in a relationship at all, let alone one that doesn't even have the decency to leave when it's over and pay what he's due?? Does she think he's gonna like and respect her or her kids when he doesn't like or respect his own??

Status
Not open for further replies.