Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2023
Guy sounds like a wank stain anyway. She said he didn’t want to leave his mrs incase she took him for all his money (im paraphrasing)

IMO, I would NEVER be with a man who wasn’t interested in supporting his kids. Fatberg was going on about getting a council house and UC. So it’s easy for your man to do it but you and Dan had to live together for 6-9 months because he couldn’t move out 🥴🥴
Knowing her she probably made this up to suit the narrative that he really likes her but that’s why he can’t be with her full time, when the reality is that he’s using her like someone previously said just go get what he can’t get at home from a respectable female!

Apr 12, 2023
Dunstable
Yeah course this happened 😂

Attachments

• download (7).jpeg
    download (7).jpeg
    103.1 KB · Views: 316
Apr 16, 2023
Imagine her “a big arse grown women” (know you love that phrase K) thinking it’s a positive that someone else’s man was messaging her at 2am
FS my 15 year old wouldn’t even entertain that behaviour but tbh she knows her worth

Fatberg however thats probably all she’s worth!
Sloppy seconds,can't get a man of her own so try take someone elses,have some respect kk

Apr 27, 2023
Ew 🤢

It’s not difficult to buy a vest top, a tshirt or a blouse from any clothing website, high street shop or even supermarkets these days. Why is she making out like it’s impossible? Even for her larger size, Asda always have the basic tees and vests in allllll the sizes.

It’s not funny, it’s not cute, it’s not true and it’s not relatable.

Apr 27, 2023
She really tries hard to be funny, eh?
Which is why she never will be funny.

She just tries to copy other people. She’ll copy successful influencers or tiktokers, she’ll copy exact comments or insults from here or TL and try to pretend she’s original and hilarious. She just comes off as fake and trying too hard. I bet she’s NOTHING like her online persona in real life.

mad cat lady

Apr 16, 2023
Which is why she never will be funny.

She just tries to copy other people. She’ll copy successful influencers or tiktokers, she’ll copy exact comments or insults from here or TL and try to pretend she’s original and hilarious. She just comes off as fake and trying too hard. I bet she’s NOTHING like her online persona in real life.
We are responsible for half her content without us she wouldn't have a clue 🤣

Apr 21, 2023
My husband wouldn’t stick the boot in her never mind anything else.
She is a repulsive, unlovable oddity. People watch her out of sheer amazement. Amazed that there are actual people like her in society.

As soon as her kids learn what she is like, they will be moving in with their dad. No one sticks with her, not even her family. I’m surprised the dogs lasted that long and hasn’t fed off too.

I also believe she has some sort of behavioural or social delay. I’m sure she spoke about her step mum trying to get her help when she was younger. But good old fatberg would have hated having no one to blame for her behaviour and having to take actual accountability for her actions.

Apr 21, 2023
My husband wouldn’t stick the boot in her never mind anything else.
She is a repulsive, unlovable oddity. People watch her out of sheer amazement. Amazed that there are actual people like her in society.

As soon as her kids learn what she is like, they will be moving in with their dad. No one sticks with her, not even her family. I’m surprised the dogs lasted that long and hasn’t fed off too.

I also believe she has some sort of behavioural or social delay. I’m sure she spoke about her step mum trying to get her help when she was younger. But good old fatberg would have hated having no one to blame for her behaviour and having to take actual accountability for her actions.
I’ve said all along she has a genuine mental health illness/s, possibly educational issues too. Her behaviour is not normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.