Dunstable
Jesus

Attachments

• 20230510_081856.jpg
    20230510_081856.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 348

Yamfoot

Apr 12, 2023
Is she banging on about the bloke still in a relationship? She’s a ‘grown arsed woman’ who doesn’t understand that men who cheat on their partners will be manipulative in every relationship they have. Specially ‘relationships’ with their side hens (she ain’t no chick). God she’s life goals isn’t she? Between her stories and Lous I actually feel like I have the most perfect life, family and set of morals in the world I swear! 🤣🤣

Apr 21, 2023
She will be back to sitting in his car going for a KFC next week, a few days later complaining about gaslighting and knowing her worth. Deserves to be treated like that if she allows it. Just showing how little she really thinks of herself.
She will never be treat like a diamond when she has put herself in the cubic zirconia club. She knows her worth, hence her sad little life.
This woman claims to love herself, couldn’t be further from the truth, that’s a fact

Apr 21, 2023
In 1 year from now, she will be in the exact space/situation as she is now, same old day in day out, same carpets, same 4 walls, same morals and values, same jumped up ego, same life limiting notions, only difference will be some more drama collected under her belt. That thought, would terrify me if I was her. Imagine, gosh! What a prospect.

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
Slow on the uptake, but then my full-time job isn’t being a pound shop Poirot. I have just realised that the guy she showed a little glimpse of in her house/bedroom the other weekend is the guy in the transit van that she was doing the tour de drive thru’s with. This is the guy that she was laughing with when she was telling him that there was a picture of her vagina all over the Internet, and to be honest he didn’t sound that impressed. Each to their own, but what man is going to leave his long-term partner and child for someone like that, let’s face it she is just a dirty shag to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.