Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
Dan actually left KK in May last year due to her cheating. . She came home from work (she worked in Aldi for a bit) and he was playing with the kids in the garden and she went nuts on him for no reason. He was getting tired of her constant abuse and moaning and you could tell he knew she was doing wrong somehow , She told him to leave. He refused , They’ve lived separate lives ever since. Dan even left a hour early for work because he was sick of her. Ray has been a regular every Wednesday for over a year. Even when Dan was at work and they were fine she was still sneaking rat ray around sleeping with him whilst Dan was at work. On one occasion Dan had a Wednesday off and ray didn’t go around. another time she was so horrible to Briah she left her in the garden locked out for an hour. Screaming and crying. Since she started working she gained some self love _ ugly c¥$€ and did the deed. that's why Dan has only just moved out. trust me in real life she’s a quiet wimp. And she’s bigger in real life too , here’s rays range rover
Omg wtaf im actually gobsmacked reading that

Apr 16, 2023
Dan actually left KK in May last year due to her cheating. . She came home from work (she worked in Aldi for a bit) and he was playing with the kids in the garden and she went nuts on him for no reason. He was getting tired of her constant abuse and moaning and you could tell he knew she was doing wrong somehow , She told him to leave. He refused , They’ve lived separate lives ever since. Dan even left a hour early for work because he was sick of her. Ray has been a regular every Wednesday for over a year. Even when Dan was at work and they were fine she was still sneaking rat ray around sleeping with him whilst Dan was at work. On one occasion Dan had a Wednesday off and ray didn’t go around. another time she was so horrible to Briah she left her in the garden locked out for an hour. Screaming and crying. Since she started working she gained some self love _ ugly c¥$€ and did the deed. that's why Dan has only just moved out. trust me in real life she’s a quiet wimp. And she’s bigger in real life too , here’s rays range rover
Just a query,if they've been living seperate lives since last may,how was he in her only fans with her im sure that was well after may,and leaving Briah outside for hr she had neighbours from hell they would of complained straight away as they didn't get on

Apr 21, 2023
Just a friend and a ‘DJ’ apparently. They fall out all the time and each time she claims she will never talk to him again. She goes and sits in his bedroom smoking, drinking and eating junk. She has slagged him off for using her for money because apparently she always pays for their food. He is quite vile as we’ve seen in a video of him complaining in a fast food shop, he wasn’t very nice to the staff. Wasn’t he making threats? I can’t remember. He has an old Range Rover (which most could afford) but KK thinks it’s flash. He isn’t actually called Ray. Oh and KK starts talking in a very different way when she is around him. Cringe.
DJ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I can just picture Ray on the terrace’s in Ibiza this summer, straight from his downtown bedsit into O Beach
🤣🤣🤣 DJ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Apr 12, 2023
Dunstable
She has no place to criticise on how people look when she looks the way she does.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230512-084604.png
    Screenshot_20230512-084604.png
    62.8 KB · Views: 410

Geegeex

Apr 20, 2023
what i will say is this. what she portrays on line is 100000000% different to reality. I can't go into too much detail because I don't think I'm allowed to on here but there is a massive protection issue reference her only fans and her children witnessing this (another reason dan left). this was bobby doing something to bria. to put your child at risk knowing theyve watched you and copy you is beyond disgraceful. obviously KK will deny everthing , hi KK , how does it feel knowing thats public knowledge ?>?>? - YOU MAKE ME SICK!!!

i dont know, i dont live inside their house! the neigbours arent neighbours from hell. she wants you to believe that! the old lady is ill and kk constantly abuses her. she shows you what she wants to but not what is actually happening , and your right , she was reported to social services for doing this. its child neglect. just like when she was reported for bobby copying what she did on OF to briah, cant go into too much detail but i can assure you that is another reason dan left. her content was seen by her child otherwise he wouldnt have done what he did to briah in the garden. that again was reported because its child endangerment. i know your here KK so how does it feel knowing your innocent child did something to briah that even dan went mad about? no bobby doesnt know what hes doing but to allow your child to do that is pure NEGLECT and DISGUSTING , if anyone wants to know what hapened DM me.
Oh my god she is a disgrace. We all knew she was doing OF when her kids were at home but jfc that is horrific. I’m glad Dan has manned up and gone.

Has he definitely left? She was driving his bmw this morning in her stories

Apr 16, 2023
what i will say is this. what she portrays on line is 100000000% different to reality. I can't go into too much detail because I don't think I'm allowed to on here but there is a massive protection issue reference her only fans and her children witnessing this (another reason dan left). this was bobby doing something to bria. to put your child at risk knowing theyve watched you and copy you is beyond disgraceful. obviously KK will deny everthing , hi KK , how does it feel knowing thats public knowledge ?>?>? - YOU MAKE ME SICK!!!

i dont know, i dont live inside their house! the neigbours arent neighbours from hell. she wants you to believe that! the old lady is ill and kk constantly abuses her. she shows you what she wants to but not what is actually happening , and your right , she was reported to social services for doing this. its child neglect. just like when she was reported for bobby copying what she did on OF to briah, cant go into too much detail but i can assure you that is another reason dan left. her content was seen by her child otherwise he wouldnt have done what he did to briah in the garden. that again was reported because its child endangerment. i know your here KK so how does it feel knowing your innocent child did something to briah that even dan went mad about? no bobby doesnt know what hes doing but to allow your child to do that is pure NEGLECT and DISGUSTING , if anyone wants to know what hapened DM me.
I believe Single White Female has joined us…

Apr 16, 2023

Omg,if that is true that bobby acted out things on bria from watching his mother the is VILE and DISGUSTING how on bloody earth she still got them kids,Dan should of took them with him as he would be protecting his kids,but hes left them in that enviroment knowing what has went on wtf

Reactions: KKK.Hates.Her.Kids
Apr 16, 2023
Oh my god she is a disgrace. We all knew she was doing OF when her kids were at home but jfc that is horrific. I’m glad Dan has manned up and gone.

Has he definitely left? She was driving his bmw this morning in her stories
If Dan has gone and all this has happened in the house with the kid acting out scenes on the other ,surely to s on a safety level he would of took kids with him,he knows full well what she is doing in house and bringing men back to her house ,this whole situation is sick

Apr 16, 2023
Jesus fing wept! 😩 mad allegations, hope you have receipts to be saying stuff like that! I don’t understand how Dan would leave for that reason but not take the children with him. You’d either stay to protect them or take them with surely? That doesn’t make sense to me…
💯 this is exactly what im thinking aswell,i no hes dim but jesus christ you would not leave your kids in that situation

Apr 16, 2023
Anyone else find it weird her dog is constantly pissing and sting in her house? I know animals have accidents, but I only know dogs to have accidents if they're unwell or they've been forgotten about so I forgot to let my dog out for a wee at night, he wees indoors, that's on me not him. An innocent mistake right? A one off? But it's ALL the time with her!! She must really neglect that animal 😤 and moaning about her kids lol we get it, you're a s mum and you can't handle the 2 you've got! Probably why you aborted number 3! (No shade here, I'm pro choice just making a point) but then the next story "fing hate animals since I've had kids" mate you make it very clear you hate your children and your dog 🤣 this fat t treats her kids like a burden when it's YOUR JOB to parent hun. There's bitches out here dying to have kids who aren't able too then this t moaning about them coming home from a full day at school?? Before they have even left!??? Just give Dan custody P.I.G. They deserve so much more than you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230512_095945_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230512_095945_Chrome.jpg
    434.9 KB · Views: 258

EducatedCynic

May 3, 2023
Kids were awake at 5am because she probably put them to bed at 6pm. She’s an absolute mess, in all the ways. She should
move out and let Dan live there with the kids and dog. Clearly hates her life. Don’t put that energy onto them. It’s not their fault. She’s fing horrible. Take them to the park after school. Let them tire themselves out so they’re not bored and “playing up”. They probably pick up on how
much their Mum hates them. They’re like sponges.

Status
Not open for further replies.