Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2023
Random, but just a wee thing I always found weird. Does anyone think it’s odd that K has Karen tattooed on her, why not Mum? I’m always thought that really strange. And it’s a terrible tattoo. There’s too much space so it looks like K aren
It's not really for her mum, it's because she's the biggest egotistical Karen on the Internet.

Apr 27, 2023
Well…I’ve got to admit, I really didn’t think it was KK as Ivy seemed to be capable of actually spelling words correctly but I think you guys have convinced me!

How the tables have turned. Kayleigh must spend hours a day trying to figure out who we all are but always seems to fail. Keep trying though, Slagatha Christie…it’s very entertaining for us.

KK Kling-on

Apr 16, 2023
I went to reply to you and had to quickly run off to do something now I can’t remove the reply 😂😂😂😂

I was going to say the name instead of “mum” is because she’s a boujee boss b don’t you know?

On a more serious note, I really think she’s fed up. Makes out she’s got a life, and a busy person etc etc when in fact she is either on Insta, TikTok, doing lives, or on here. She’s a very very lonely sad woman. She never manages to make real friendships, I’ve watched her since what 2018… and there’s no one around longer than a few months. Thing is, she gives it large making out she won’t stand for s and is a bulshy b, yet she wouldn’t say boo to a fing goose in real life, all her bitterness and evil is from behind a screen. I mean who would want to be in a friendship with her? Really? She brings nothing to the table apart from aggravation, backstabbing and anything you say even in jest or if you’re having a bad day rant via text or voicenotes will be held against you. As soon as her kids are older, they will see how families and parents are meant to be and will leave her behind hopefully. I absolutely pride myself on the fact that my kids friends all want to come here and stay, and feel at home and safe (sometimes it can be a pain if they won’t actually go home😂) but KK’s kids will NEVER have this, their friends will come over once and that will be it. She’s an absolute disgrace to the word “mum” and in a few years she’ll be an old spinster with her droopy spaniel ears as her only way of getting a cuddle

Apr 16, 2023
Random, but just a wee thing I always found weird. Does anyone think it’s odd that K has Karen tattooed on her, why not Mum? I’m always thought that really strange. And it’s a terrible tattoo. There’s too much space so it looks like K aren
Yes i've always wondered that, as why not get mam, i find it disrespectfull calling mam by first name, well that's how i was brought up anyway some may be different,but i would never call my mother by her first name

Apr 16, 2023
Well…I’ve got to admit, I really didn’t think it was KK as Ivy seemed to be capable of actually spelling words correctly but I think you guys have convinced me!

How the tables have turned. Kayleigh must spend hours a day trying to figure out who we all are but always seems to fail. Keep trying though, Slagatha Christie…it’s very entertaining for us.
And then when she think's she finds out,she gets the wrong ppl entirely

Apr 16, 2023
I went to reply to you and had to quickly run off to do something now I can’t remove the reply 😂😂😂😂

I was going to say the name instead of “mum” is because she’s a boujee boss b don’t you know?

On a more serious note, I really think she’s fed up. Makes out she’s got a life, and a busy person etc etc when in fact she is either on Insta, TikTok, doing lives, or on here. She’s a very very lonely sad woman. She never manages to make real friendships, I’ve watched her since what 2018… and there’s no one around longer than a few months. Thing is, she gives it large making out she won’t stand for s and is a bulshy b, yet she wouldn’t say boo to a fing goose in real life, all her bitterness and evil is from behind a screen. I mean who would want to be in a friendship with her? Really? She brings nothing to the table apart from aggravation, backstabbing and anything you say even in jest or if you’re having a bad day rant via text or voicenotes will be held against you. As soon as her kids are older, they will see how families and parents are meant to be and will leave her behind hopefully. I absolutely pride myself on the fact that my kids friends all want to come here and stay, and feel at home and safe (sometimes it can be a pain if they won’t actually go home😂) but KK’s kids will NEVER have this, their friends will come over once and that will be it. She’s an absolute disgrace to the word “mum” and in a few years she’ll be an old spinster with her droopy spaniel ears as her only way of getting a cuddle
Yes yes yes to everything in this!!!

Apr 12, 2023

Slagatha Christie made me choke on my bagel ffs ☠️ ☠️☠️☠️☠️😂😂😂

Fewwwmin I can’t change my name to this 😂

Apr 16, 2023

Can I please steal Slagatha Christie for my username? I’ll put it on my wish list and do a crying with no tears story for it.

Andwhat19

Apr 18, 2023
I've just reported both kayleigh and Aileen. It was sure as s one of them, the authorities can do what they need to now to find that out.
Im not sure Aileen would commit an actual crime on someone else’s behalf?? She might have the 5-head but she she hasn’t got the balls. Especially the potential consequences for her most perfect parent, Mary Poppins bullshit she likes to spin. Could be wrong though as nothing surprises me with either of them!? Both sad muppets with do all going for them!

May 13, 2023
Im not sure Aileen would commit an actual crime on someone else’s behalf?? She might have the 5-head but she she hasn’t got the balls. Especially the potential consequences for her most perfect parent, Mary Poppins bullshit she likes to spin. Could be wrong though as nothing surprises me with either of them!? Both sad muppets with do all going for them!
She has in the past. The doxing, the fake profiles, making malicious calls to ss and more, the bullying, the sending unpaid takeaways to unsuspecting doors so the restaurants lose money and so does the driver. I could go on and on but them two together are dangerous. They used to target themselves on their troll accounts so no one would suspect it was them but they still got caught out or outed by the many people they tried to befriend who all ended up doing a runner. Seriously it’s no coincidence it’s always only them two left.

Edit: I want to stay annoymous on here but I had a cleaning account and was randomly one of their targets for a week. So strange and it was really full on, then they moved on to someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.