Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yamfoot

Apr 12, 2023
Im not sure Aileen would commit an actual crime on someone else’s behalf?? She might have the 5-head but she she hasn’t got the balls. Especially the potential consequences for her most perfect parent, Mary Poppins bullshit she likes to spin. Could be wrong though as nothing surprises me with either of them!? Both sad muppets with do all going for them!
Her tik toks make me die. Never have I seen somebody milk the fact that they’ve adopted a child the way she does. Like a pre teen bragging about their collection of LOL dolls. She could do with a good scrub and a slap.

Andwhat19

Apr 18, 2023
She has in the past. The doxing, the fake profiles, making malicious calls to ss and more, the bullying, the sending unpaid takeaways to unsuspecting doors so the restaurants lose money and so does the driver. I could go on and on but them two together are dangerous. They used to target themselves on their troll accounts so no one would suspect it was them but they still got caught out or outed by the many people they tried to befriend who all ended up doing a runner. Seriously it’s no coincidence it’s always only them two left.

Edit: I want to stay annoymous on here but I had a cleaning account and was randomly one of their targets for a week. So strange and it was really full on, then they moved on to someone else.
That’s so true! She’s done so much I kind of forgot what an apex t she is…they both are!

Apr 12, 2023
Here we go is this aimed at here by any change
Probably! What was it Ivy (Kayleigh) said about 200 times “we’ve already Established I’m not KK” but only she established it 😂
And looking so dumb to Kayleigh’s not really a thing is it, I don’t think it gets much dumber than you Kayleigh babes!

And Kayleigh stop the lip biting thing, you don’t look sexy you look desperate and deranged 🤮

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2023
Here we go is this aimed at here by any change

I don't know what's worse, her unblended crispy hair or her disgusting 80s David Bowie make up. Also cant be aimed at here. The only dumb looking t is her for being an unevolved racist, homophobic and abelist slut bag. Absolute fing gorilla girl look state of it. We hit the nail on the head and now she can suffer the consequences. Can't wait till the old bill knock on her door.

KK Kling-on

Apr 16, 2023
I’ve never come across anyone as fing cringe as her in my life. Pity she hasn’t got any mates to tell her what a dick head she’s making herself look
Mates or family…obviously not her mum, but still where is everyone that should be around? Nowhere and that’s because she is literally poison.

Status
Not open for further replies.