itchtits

Apr 17, 2023

Attachments

• IMG_1473.jpeg
    IMG_1473.jpeg
    100.9 KB · Views: 83

Andwhat19

Apr 18, 2023
100% looks mid 40’s At least. The only men that think you’re sexy KK are the ones who still live at home with mummy, wear Simon Cowell trousers, and go food shopping with a hand made cotton bag which he makes with his 90 year old mother on a Saturday night, the one who is obsessed with you because you give him attention, but he’s that thick he doesn’t realise you’re after his £3 a month. Roy cropper kind of guy, like the ones who cmoment on your TikTok, the same ones 🤭🤭 Just saying hun.
like the “best friend” Simon?! 🤣🤣

Last edited:

Yamfoot

Apr 12, 2023
100% looks mid 40’s At least. The only men that think you’re sexy KK are the ones who still live at home with mummy, wear Simon Cowell trousers, and go food shopping with a hand made cotton bag which he makes with his 90 year old mother on a Saturday night, the one who is obsessed with you because you give him attention, but he’s that thick he doesn’t realise you’re after his £3 a month. Roy cropper kind of guy, like the ones who comment on your TikTok, the same ones every time 🤭🤭 Just saying hun.
Don’t do our old Cropper like that 😩😩 but I did think of him before I even got to his name mention 🤣🤣

Apr 16, 2023
This fs me off so much. So her kid didn't get a toy all because she wouldn't spend the money. Is £5 a bargain? Yeah totally and I love a bargain. But not at the expense of my kids. Wouldn't pay full price for her kids but gets tan/nails/hair dye and a months worth of food weekly? t. And social media ain't your life? Why were you up at 3AM being a racist s then? Pathological lying swamp monster.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230518_181256_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230518_181256_Chrome.jpg
    213.6 KB · Views: 384
  • Screenshot_20230518_181332_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230518_181332_Chrome.jpg
    340.8 KB · Views: 383
Apr 16, 2023
100% looks mid 40’s At least. The only men that think you’re sexy KK are the ones who still live at home with mummy, wear Simon Cowell trousers, and go food shopping with a hand made cotton bag which he makes with his 90 year old mother on a Saturday night, the one who is obsessed with you because you give him attention, but he’s that thick he doesn’t realise you’re after his £3 a month. Roy cropper kind of guy, like the ones who comment on your TikTok, the same ones every time 🤭🤭 Just saying hun.
Hey that’s an insult to Roy Cropper, hush your mouth you jealous little a cup 😆

Apr 21, 2023
Why does her tits start halfway down her body, Its just a never ending wall of skin
They are a massive detriment to her health in more ways than one. She would almost be guaranteed a reduction on the NHS. I would also be inclined to request that the standard age 50 regular routine NHS mammogram programme be brought forward for her, I mean how the hell would she know if they was anything dangerous growing in there? Because she certainly couldn’t feel anything! Breast cancer in more common than we think and she has no way of early detection with them monstrosities

Apr 17, 2023
This fs me off so much. So her kid didn't get a toy all because she wouldn't spend the money. Is £5 a bargain? Yeah totally and I love a bargain. But not at the expense of my kids. Wouldn't pay full price for her kids but gets tan/nails/hair dye and a months worth of food weekly? t. And social media ain't your life? Why were you up at 3AM being a racist s then? Pathological lying swamp monster.
Social media isn't my priority - she announced on social media.

Silly Billy don't you know by now the kids only get second hand clothes and toys from charity shops the tip. Only the swamp monster gets the goodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.