Lissa - Lissa's legends

boxoffrogs

Feb 12, 2024
Lissa hasn't been live all day let's hope she's finally sorted her manky flat out and got it all in order and thrown all the junk away finally but I very much doubt it,my guess is she's been sat on the egg chair all day huffing and puffing from the "pain" and screaming at her kids telling them it's all their fault the flat is in a mess and them having normal sibling arguments is the reason she's in pain and they are affecting her mental health and she'll have a good cry and make the kids feel like s for even breathing near her,Them poor kids no wonder they idolise their dad so much,that's why she punishes them by not letting them go to their dads if they have been "naughty" it's heartbreaking to see the manipulation on 2 young kids

Ireckon

Feb 9, 2024
Lissa hasn't been live all day let's hope she's finally sorted her manky flat out and got it all in order and thrown all the junk away finally but I very much doubt it,my guess is she's been sat on the egg chair all day huffing and puffing from the "pain" and screaming at her kids telling them it's all their fault the flat is in a mess and them having normal sibling arguments is the reason she's in pain and they are affecting her mental health and she'll have a good cry and make the kids feel like s for even breathing near her,Them poor kids no wonder they idolise their dad so much,that's why she punishes them by not letting them go to their dads if they have been "naughty" it's heartbreaking to see the manipulation on 2 young kids
She was on this morning slagging off this and the other forum.

Reactions: moralcompass

Lady lala

Feb 10, 2024
Wow emotional abuse at its finest ! Hopefully they don’t end up with ptsd

SecretSals

Feb 12, 2024
Scotland
the fact that I have all of your replying to me for so long led me to that conclusion. how's that dementia going. if you say you don't have dementia then you must have forgotten alrea
Young and dumb 🤓 just because people are replying doesn’t mean u are on our mind.. hope the scruff is cleaning so it’s tidy before she comes back l
no storage space would be a very good explanation. cant just buy a room thats not in the building
That isn’t no storage that’s filth!! I understand u can have a messy house when u have children but that’s what I would call a dirty house

Attachments

• IMG_1085.png
    IMG_1085.png
    347.9 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_1080.png
    IMG_1080.png
    448.6 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_1081.png
    IMG_1081.png
    338.7 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_1082.png
    IMG_1082.png
    320.4 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_1084.png
    IMG_1084.png
    366 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_1086.png
    IMG_1086.png
    393.8 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_1087.png
    IMG_1087.png
    373.1 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_1088.png
    IMG_1088.png
    374.2 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_1089.png
    IMG_1089.png
    371.8 KB · Views: 63

stfu

Feb 12, 2024
She was on this morning slagging off this and the other forum.
well these arent exactly nice forums are they. shes well within reason to do it
Young and dumb 🤓 just because people are replying doesn’t mean u are on our mind.. hope the scruff is cleaning so it’s tidy before she comes back l

That isn’t no storage that’s filth!! I understand u can have a messy house when u have children but that’s what I would call a dirty house
damn you really are a fan arent you

SecretSals

Feb 12, 2024
Scotland

Attachments

• IMG_1080.png
    IMG_1080.png
    448.6 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_1079.png
    IMG_1079.png
    386.9 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_1078.png
    IMG_1078.png
    419.6 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_1077.png
    IMG_1077.png
    395.4 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_1076.png
    IMG_1076.png
    398.4 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_1075.png
    IMG_1075.png
    414.8 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_1074.png
    IMG_1074.png
    411.7 KB · Views: 67

stfu

Feb 12, 2024
Well I’ve been in lots of peoples flats and not seen a Xmas tree in a box in someone’s front room for the other 11 months of the year , EVER ! Maybe if you lot were more organised there would be space for stuff , I mean , other people manage
did those flats have 1 parent and 3 kids with no support no storage space and instead just people like all of you making things worse for a mother doing her best for the kids?

instantrose

Feb 4, 2024
did those flats have 1 parent and 3 kids with no support no storage space and instead just people like all of you making things worse for a mother doing her best for the kids?
you seem to be making a lot of excuses and an answer for everything. the reality is no one in that flat has any quality of life and trying to justify it just shows your true colours.

stfu

Feb 12, 2024
you seem to be making a lot of excuses and an answer for everything. the reality is no one in that flat has any quality of life and trying to justify it just shows your true colours.
no the reality is their family has never had it easy. I didn't come in here with the intent to argue only the intent to explain how what you are all doing is wrong. your entitled to opinions but not to talk make hate pages. I've only argued because what i see is a group of people who don't have the full story and are throwing shade at a family i love and that family is trying their hardest. i can see from your views how it looks but like i said you don't see everything. none of you have seen everything like i have. this family took me in and let me stay when i had rough points and i will defend them