Lissa - Lissa's legends

moralcompass

Feb 11, 2024
Exactly and she's said many a times he's a narcissistic c**t and controlling and made her life a misery in their relationship but phones him all the time for lifts etc demanding he drops everything and if he doesn't she kicks off 🤔
If that man actually gave her DV she would be so afraid of him and not contact him, he sends her £50 cash every week (cash in hand) , pays for shopping so the kids can eat, pays for all the kids clothes, has the kids, picks them up and drives her anywhere she wants to go ....that is NOT a man who has committed DV in my eyes otherwise she would be afraid... Completely money motivated!

Lady lala

Feb 10, 2024
In
If that man actually gave her DV she would be so afraid of him and not contact him, he sends her £50 cash every week (cash in hand) , pays for shopping so the kids can eat, pays for all the kids clothes, has the kids, picks them up and drives her anywhere she wants to go ....that is NOT a man who has committed DV in my eyes otherwise she would be afraid... Completely money motivated!
£200 a month cash and shopping and kids clothes paid for , so what does she actually pay for the kids then , the bloke sound like a bit of a wet wipe tbh , or maybe he knows she will take it out on the kids if he doesn’t jump to her demands 🤔

Watchyourback

Feb 10, 2024
Lissa hasn't been live all day let's hope she's finally sorted her manky flat out and got it all in order and thrown all the junk away finally but I very much doubt it,my guess is she's been sat on the egg chair all day huffing and puffing from the "pain" and screaming at her kids telling them it's all their fault the flat is in a mess and them having normal sibling arguments is the reason she's in pain and they are affecting her mental health and she'll have a good cry and make the kids feel like s for even breathing near her,Them poor kids no wonder they idolise their dad so much,that's why she punishes them by not letting them go to their dads if they have been "naughty" it's heartbreaking to see the manipulation on 2 young kids
So true

Watchyourback

Feb 10, 2024
It is really sad to see people that like to live like this,
the kids dad does not help as much as you might think. i would love to slap that man for how little he helps.free school meals do not cover gracie and her mother or the kids when their home.one of the teenagers are 13 and as parents you should know that their reluctant to do much at that age
Gracie and her mother get universal credit to feed thhe
Oh 😮 I didn’t know people donated for specific things that didn’t get honoured - that’s brazen and rude !
Thats theft

Watchyourback

Feb 10, 2024
When it comes to the kids dad i will say it’s not right to put the blame fully on Lissa when it’s clear the sperm donor has a lot to answer for but that’s a whole other conversation
If Melissa is on Benifits then how are you allowed to live there, please tell me you have a job ? Thanks for the information though I to will be reporting Benifit Freud tomorrow

Reactions: Ireckon

Ireckon

Feb 9, 2024
s
She said once, when she was doing her makeup, that she’d love a brand to give her stuff to show!! Yea , right love . The spawn of satan in the background with her head spinning shouting out C##t F##k ! She’s delusional…. 😬🤣
exactly who the hell is going to work with her, she’s extremely delusional if she thinks brands would want her to represent them! Her constant self praise makes me laugh, people should be able to make up their own minds if someone is kind, they shouldn’t have to be convinced, self praise is no praise! Lissa needs to take a good hard look at why she’s divorced, has no real life friends and is estranged from her family - it can’t always be everyone else who is the problem.

Feb 12, 2024
what screen shots and what screen recording. show me what it is that i done and ill go. you have nothing on me because i done nothing wrong

Alright, Thomas! If I scroll back far enough through my old phone, I've still got screen recordings of your girlfriends mum agreeing to get high with you when you were still a child yourself. Thats a criminal offence. Watch it, mate 😘

Ireckon

Feb 9, 2024
When she was grassed up to her landlord she told him that she didn’t cover her smoke / carbon monoxide alarm, this photo taken from tiktok (not my screenshot) shows her fire alarm is clearly covered. Not only is this against her tenancy agreement but puts her children and the other residents at risk, especially when her flat is a massive fire hazard with all that junk everywhere. This is all so she can smoke cigarettes and weed in her flat, which is also against her tenancy agreement. do the safety of her kids huh?

IMG_6371.jpeg

instantrose

Feb 4, 2024
When she was grassed up to her landlord she told him that she didn’t cover her smoke / carbon monoxide alarm, this photo taken from tiktok (not my screenshot) shows her fire alarm is clearly covered. Not only is this against her tenancy agreement but puts her children and the other residents at risk, especially when her flat is a massive fire hazard with all that junk everywhere. This is all so she can smoke cigarettes and weed in her flat, which is also against her tenancy agreement. do the safety of her kids huh?

IMG_6371.jpeg
it’s a genuine health and safety risk. if there was a fire and they were asleep,they wouldn’t know and it would spread so fast with the amount of stuff in that flat.

Reactions: moralcompass