Lissa - Lissa's legends

Ireckon

Feb 9, 2024
They’re both scammers, one minute Gracie has a fear of eating but then scoffs a burger and huge bags of crips and a fizzy drink during a live then throws the wrappers on the floor in the flat. The night Lissa walked out of the hospital she berated Gracie for eating all of her (Lissa’s)food and they argued about the fact Gracie hadn’t stopped eating…then suddenly they both remembered about Gracie’s fear of eating and quickly tried to backtrack. The look across Lissa’s face gave away she’d put her foot in it .Anyone, who truly has difficulties with food has my empathy but these two are scammers so nothing they say can be trusted.

SecretSals

Feb 12, 2024
Scotland
Notice she’s not been live since yesterday afternoon let’s hope she’s getting that s tip up to a decent standard of living for the 2 younger children that live there.. I know what it’s like to have kids I have 4 myself and 2 of them are special needs 1 has autism and other is partially sighted, I know they can make a mess but that house in my opinion isn’t just messy it’s filthy

treacle

Feb 11, 2024
Completely agree, what worries me is that the thug works in a nursery and the aggressive behaviour and all the other traits with conduct disorder (if she actually has it) are putting those young children in danger !!! 😞 She has already said that sometimes the nursery staff tell her to go upstairs to calm down....I would be afraid for my babies life if she was under her care, do the authorities actually know ? Do the parents of the children in her care know? 😞😞😞
Well said.
When it comes to the kids dad i will say it’s not right to put the blame fully on Lissa when it’s clear the sperm donor has a lot to answer for but that’s a whole other conversation
He's a good dad. Stop blaming him. It's Lissa's fault the way the kids are being dragged up. Emotionally abusing them. Always buying breakfast for herself and Gracie, then saying she doesn't know what's for dinner because those two have already eaten. Shouting at Elsie then calling her a moody b and telling us all Elsie is on her period 🙄 That is so wrong it's private to Elsie

instantrose

Feb 4, 2024
Well said.

He's a good dad. Stop blaming him. It's Lissa's fault the way the kids are being dragged up. Emotionally abusing them. Always buying breakfast for herself and Gracie, then saying she doesn't know what's for dinner because those two have already eaten. Shouting at Elsie then calling her a moody b and telling us all Elsie is on her period 🙄 That is so wrong it's private to Elsie
i retract my previous statement. he drives her everywhere,answers her every need and all she does is talk bad about him

moralcompass

Feb 11, 2024
Notice she’s not been live since yesterday afternoon let’s hope she’s getting that s tip up to a decent standard of living for the 2 younger children that live there.. I know what it’s like to have kids I have 4 myself and 2 of them are special needs 1 has autism and other is partially sighted, I know they can make a mess but that house in my opinion isn’t just messy it’s filthy
I agree ! .... she says she goes on live to, "help people" and to , "support people" so where is she ? . The sad truth is that there are actual vulnerable people on there who rely upon her on a daily basis because she had manipulated them into thinking that she is there for them ! She is only there for money! whether it be gifts, money into PayPal or gifts in the post....oh and let's not forget she made a high percentage of them subscribe to her at Christmas with the threat that all her lives were going to be, "sub only" but subsequently it was only to rake in ALLL those £3's........yet again she lied !

Ireckon

Feb 9, 2024
I agree. She blames the two younger kids and plays them off against each other. She calls them young carers but my goodness she abuses the position. Even Gracie bosses them around and demands they make her tea by calling them every name under the sun while she’s barking her orders. The funny thing is Reg won’t be little for long, a couple of years and he’ll very likely be taller than Gracie and hopefully won’t stand for the abuse she dishes out.

Ireckon

Feb 9, 2024
And made out she was doing them a favour by only charging 3 quid lmao greedy bastard
So far she has 128 subs at £3 a month each and I’m guessing TikTok take their share which I think is 30%, so she’s seeing a couple of hundred coming in, along with the monetary gifts from followers and the PO Box gifts and the pay pal money and the amazon gifts and the commission she gets from TikTok shop, along with the cash in hand from her ex as well as money Gracie gives to her when she works and money for the kids for carers, free school meals etc, so how does this money all work with her benefits? I take it she gets her rent and council tax paid and she’s desperate to get PIP. How is she unable to feed her kids with this amount of money coming in?

SecretSals

Feb 12, 2024
Scotland
I agree. She blames the two younger kids and plays them off against each other. She calls them young carers but my goodness she abuses the position. Even Gracie bosses them around and demands they make her tea by calling them every name under the sun while she’s barking her orders. The funny thing is Reg won’t be little for long, a couple of years and he’ll very likely be taller than Gracie and hopefully won’t stand for the abuse she dishes out.
If it’s true that the both of her younger kids are ‘young carers’ then how come one of them get DLA like someone on this thread has said because surely being a young carer would contradict what she’s wrote on the DLA form because it’s not easy to get DLA for children..

Feb 12, 2024
So far she has 128 subs at £3 a month each and I’m guessing TikTok take their share which I think is 30%, so she’s seeing a couple of hundred coming in, along with the monetary gifts from followers and the PO Box gifts and the pay pal money and the amazon gifts and the commission she gets from TikTok shop, along with the cash in hand from her ex as well as money Gracie gives to her when she works and money for the kids for carers, free school meals etc, so how does this money all work with her benefits? I take it she gets her rent and council tax paid and she’s desperate to get PIP. How is she unable to feed her kids with this amount of money coming in?
Child maintenance from dad won't be taken into account when it comes to benefits. Everything else will.

GoogleMaps

Feb 13, 2024
Hi guys here’s the address if any1 wants to report her scamming the system to DWP PIP HMRC HOUSING BENEFIT ECT you will only need her name MELISSA BAKER and HARLECH HOUSE CLACTON ON SEA

Attachments

• IMG_1094.jpeg
    IMG_1094.jpeg
    121.5 KB · Views: 88
Reactions: Watchyourback

Lady lala

Feb 10, 2024
Well said.

Aww that’s a shame for Elsie , well the kids can legally decide who they want to live with when they are 12 , let’s hope that choice is offered to them

Lady lala

Feb 10, 2024
Well speaks volumes she’s hasn’t been on live - I suppose the truth hurts - she probably been in bed all day again

Reactions: moralcompass

moralcompass

Feb 11, 2024
I would just like to say that Melissa Baker has brought this on herself and all the opinions I see are truthful and valid, she needs recognition for her actions and needs to address these comments at least for her children's sake !...we are all justified in what we are saying because it is the truth, however I don't agree with doxing her home address when children are involved...there are people out there that will not go through the correct routes like we do.....I still support you all fully but not the comment that showed her address...