Lissa - Lissa's legends

Coffeeplease

Feb 10, 2024
I would just like to say that Melissa Baker has brought this on herself and all the opinions I see are truthful and valid, she needs recognition for her actions and needs to address these comments at least for her children's sake !...we are all justified in what we are saying because it is the truth, however I don't agree with doxing her home address when children are involved...there are people out there that will not go through the correct routes like we do.....I still support you all fully but not the comment that showed her address...
Completely agree 👏

Reactions: treacle
Feb 12, 2024
I would just like to say that Melissa Baker has brought this on herself and all the opinions I see are truthful and valid, she needs recognition for her actions and needs to address these comments at least for her children's sake !...we are all justified in what we are saying because it is the truth, however I don't agree with doxing her home address when children are involved...there are people out there that will not go through the correct routes like we do.....I still support you all fully but not the comment that showed her address...

Bang on. Completely out of order. Doxxing addresses on public forums is unsafe and unnecessary.

Ireckon

Feb 9, 2024
I don’t agree with doxxing, however Melissa has exposed her address countless times while on lives , only last night Gracie was encouraging strangers to go round to their flat for a face off. They have to take responsibility to safeguard the children.

Reactions: moralcompass

Coojee

Feb 14, 2024
You lot should be ashamed of yourselves. I’ve been a long time silent watcher of Lissa for months now. I can’t believe adults can be so spiteful and horrible. I have relied on Lissas page for emotional support and even company. Yes every day is the same, lissa is ‘cleaning’ but never gets any done (we are all guilty of this sometimes), yes she can be loud and sometimes out of order where the kids are concerned, yes there’s things that I feel are out of order but there a lot of good on that page too. Much more good than not. I 100% believe Lissa has fibromyalgia, and no doubt there’s depression and anxiety in there too which are the causes for the negative behaviours we see but I feel that tiktok helps her in the same way I feel she helps me and many others. It’s quite simple, if you don’t like what you see - scroll on. NOBODY forces you to watch, NOBODY forces you to gift. Not once whilst watching Lissa have I ever felt I’m being forced to gift, yes she has a wish list, so what!! How is that anyone’s business, apart from friends or watchers who would like to send her something! Do you ever feel forced to go on there? No of course you don’t, it is nosiness takes you there! I cannot believe how you all go on about ‘those poor kids’ then one of you cretins has actually leaked where she lives and even felt the need to add a picture! You lot may have some horrible hate for Lissa and her presence on social media but even if you don’t mean her and the kids any harm more than a ‘benefit fraud check’ or whatever you get your sick kick from, there could be anyone seeing this who could be a real threat to her and the kids, that is on you! You really have taken this too far and for what? You are on here as an anonymous name no like minded person as yourself is going to give you a pat on the back. You really need to take a good look at yourselves and ask - why are you doing this? What is your personal gain? Why would you want to risk the safety of a family? Why do you get such a kick out of causing misery to another person? I think the answer to these questions will speak volumes and say more about you than it does about Lissa.
And Lissa if you are reading this not everyone feels this way - you have A LOT of supporters and love out there, you limiting your tiktok has given these horrible people the win. It’s what they want. You need to take a bit of time then put on your big girl panties, straighten your crown, stay off here and don’t read what this pond life are writing and get back in your throne aka egg chair lol. Come back to us girl, do what you love!!!!!!

• Haha

moralcompass

Feb 11, 2024
You lot should be ashamed of yourselves. I’ve been a long time silent watcher of Lissa for months now. I can’t believe adults can be so spiteful and horrible. I have relied on Lissas page for emotional support and even company. Yes every day is the same, lissa is ‘cleaning’ but never gets any done (we are all guilty of this sometimes), yes she can be loud and sometimes out of order where the kids are concerned, yes there’s things that I feel are out of order but there a lot of good on that page too. Much more good than not. I 100% believe Lissa has fibromyalgia, and no doubt there’s depression and anxiety in there too which are the causes for the negative behaviours we see but I feel that tiktok helps her in the same way I feel she helps me and many others. It’s quite simple, if you don’t like what you see - scroll on. NOBODY forces you to watch, NOBODY forces you to gift. Not once whilst watching Lissa have I ever felt I’m being forced to gift, yes she has a wish list, so what!! How is that anyone’s business, apart from friends or watchers who would like to send her something! Do you ever feel forced to go on there? No of course you don’t, it is nosiness takes you there! I cannot believe how you all go on about ‘those poor kids’ then one of you cretins has actually leaked where she lives and even felt the need to add a picture! You lot may have some horrible hate for Lissa and her presence on social media but even if you don’t mean her and the kids any harm more than a ‘benefit fraud check’ or whatever you get your sick kick from, there could be anyone seeing this who could be a real threat to her and the kids, that is on you! You really have taken this too far and for what? You are on here as an anonymous name no like minded person as yourself is going to give you a pat on the back. You really need to take a good look at yourselves and ask - why are you doing this? What is your personal gain? Why would you want to risk the safety of a family? Why do you get such a kick out of causing misery to another person? I think the answer to these questions will speak volumes and say more about you than it does about Lissa.
And Lissa if you are reading this not everyone feels this way - you have A LOT of supporters and love out there, you limiting your tiktok has given these horrible people the win. It’s what they want. You need to take a bit of time then put on your big girl panties, straighten your crown, stay off here and don’t read what this pond life are writing and get back in your throne aka egg chair lol. Come back to us girl, do what you love!!!!!!
Groomed enabler !

treacle

Feb 11, 2024
Hi guys here’s the address if any1 wants to report her scamming the system to DWP PIP HMRC HOUSING BENEFIT ECT you will only need her name MELISSA BAKER and HARLECH

Aww that’s a shame for Elsie , well the kids can legally decide who they want to live with when they are 12 , let’s hope that choice is offered to them
Reg is always saying he want to live with dad, but her reply is you ain't moving in with that fing prick. Paul may not be perfect but he does his best. Yakes the kids to school every day, pays for their train fair home, buy all their clothes and lissa told us all that, takes them to get shopping, buy takeaway and gives lissa £50 every Saturday cash in hand, she doesn't declare it to U C.

Achill

Feb 10, 2024
Well said.

He's a good dad. Stop blaming him. It's Lissa's fault the way the kids are being dragged up. Emotionally abusing them. Always buying breakfast for herself and Gracie, then saying she doesn't know what's for dinner because those two have already eaten. Shouting at Elsie then calling her a moody b and telling us all Elsie is on her period 🙄 That is so wrong it's private to Elsie

You’re in a cult but you can’t see it …..

Coojee

Feb 14, 2024
Groomed enabler !
Not at all just a normal person who thinks this group has went much too far. I’m not saying that Lissa does no wrong by no means. I don’t like everything I see. But I don’t feel the need to spread hate. If things get a bit ‘off’ I scroll to the next page and go back when things calm down. I don’t run off, and act like the big ‘I am’ on here

Lady lala

Feb 10, 2024
Not at all just a normal person who thinks this group has went much too far. I’m not saying that Lissa does no wrong by no means. I don’t like everything I see. But I don’t feel the need to spread hate. If things get a bit ‘off’ I scroll to the next page and go back when things calm down. I don’t run off, and act like the big ‘I am’ on here
Well maybe u should of taken your own advice , and just scrolled past this page , unfortunately we can all have opinions and voice them if we want to , but yet you’re here fuelling the fire 🔥 I think some of us agreed about the leaking of the address wasn’t ok ( me included ) but you can’t control peoples actions I’m afraid , maybe just take yourself out the situation as I don’t believe this site is for u !!

Feb 12, 2024
Well maybe u should of taken your own advice , and just scrolled past this page , unfortunately we can all have opinions and voice them if we want to , but yet you’re here fuelling the fire 🔥 I think some of us agreed about the leaking of the address wasn’t ok ( me included ) but you can’t control peoples actions I’m afraid , maybe just take yourself out the situation as I don’t believe this site is for u !!
Sounds like Lissa writing in 3rd person anyway 😂

Ireckon

Feb 9, 2024
Hi Lissa 👋

Feb 12, 2024
She’s got a wish list but it’s no one else’s business? Contradictory statement if ever I heard one. My Amazon wish is no one’s business hence why it’s set to private.
I never even bothered to look, it was the hint dropping for her eldest to buy her a ps5 that got me on a low apprenticeship wage! Wow slagging off the kids dad for what he got them for Christmas what did you get them? Made them sit and watch you piss £200 up the wall on your hair! Lovely just before Christmas