Lissa - Lissa's legends

Ireckon

Feb 9, 2024
Lissa has posted a video today saying she’s taking a break because of trolls, she fails to mention she has been reported for benefit fraud and is worried about it. SHE needs to take responsibility for the safeguarding of her children, she has shown where they live, invited people to come to her flat so Gracie can “knock them out”. Even the daughter of one of her friends (Mel) who is also one of her mods has previously reported her to SS because she has seen first hand what Lissa is like as she’s been a visitor to her flat.

Last edited:

Lady lala

Feb 10, 2024
Lissa has posted a video today saying she’s taking a break because of trolls, she fails to mention she has been reported for benefit fraud and is worried about it.
Mmm worrying times , actually having to report her secret earnings all her little cult followers have been sending , I think she needs to take a break and give her head a wobble and get her flat and her life sorted out - so she used to be a cleaner for a holiday park 😂 mind boggling , she bought all those cloths off tik tok shop I expect they are still sat there with tags on

Lady lala

Feb 10, 2024
Lissa has posted a video today saying she’s taking a break because of trolls, she fails to mention she has been reported for benefit fraud and is worried about it. SHE needs to take responsibility for the safeguarding of her children, she has shown where they live, invited people to come to her flat so Gracie can “knock them out”. Even the daughter of one of her friends (Mel) who is also one of her mods has previously reported her to SS because she has seen first hand what Lissa is like as she’s been a visitor to her flat.
Oh yeah Mel , who texted lissas kids to say their mum was crying in the front room whilst on the phone to 111 , talk about emotional abuse causing them to worry for absolutely no reason !!

SecretSals

Feb 12, 2024
Scotland
Exactly, notice her room is decked out with tat from Wilkos and TikTok but the kids rooms are filthy messy unkept and looks like a poster for childline
I have watched for a couple of months and the kids rooms I haven’t seen but the rest of the house is just filthy, it’s no wonder u always see them with outdoor shoes on even when in jammies.. ya know I do think she loves her kids but the conditions she has them live in, the way she speaks to them and also blames them for everything is going to cause them trauma later on, did any of uz see when she got the wee boy to make her a hot water bottle and nearly burnt himself then following week one of the mods txtd him to make his mum a cup of coffee!

Achill

Feb 10, 2024
I have watched for a couple of months and the kids rooms I haven’t seen but the rest of the house is just filthy, it’s no wonder u always see them with outdoor shoes on even when in jammies.. ya know I do think she loves her kids but the conditions she has them live in, the way she speaks to them and also blames them for everything is going to cause them trauma later on, did any of uz see when she got the wee boy to make her a hot water bottle and nearly burnt himself then following week one of the mods txtd him to make his mum a cup of coffee!
The whole set up is so dysfunctional 😬. How can people defend her when she treats her kids the way she does?!!! She’s completely delusional

Ireckon

Feb 9, 2024
She makes Reg sleep on the sofa for some reason, but he can’t sleep because she’s on lives until early hours, talking loudly with music blaring and all the lights on. Poor child must be exhausted at school.