Lissa - Lissa's legends

moralcompass

Feb 11, 2024
Not at all just a normal person who thinks this group has went much too far. I’m not saying that Lissa does no wrong by no means. I don’t like everything I see. But I don’t feel the need to spread hate. If things get a bit ‘off’ I scroll to the next page and go back when things calm down. I don’t run off, and act like the big ‘I am’ on here
Every single thing that has been said in here is the absolute truth and has not just been said by one person but people completely independent of each other so what does that tell you?
There are also numerous screenshots and screen recordings dating back a long time.... What you class as , 'a bit off' screams neglect, mental abuse, grooming vulnerable people and also dancing, climbing to put up decorations, walking into town, climbing stairs (whilst claiming she needs walking sticks etcetcetc) and also allowing that bike mouth of a daughter to act the easy way she does online whilst working at a children's nursery 😯
The saddest thing in this whole situation is that she is not taking any responsibility or accountability for her actions! Instead she makes a video blaming the trolls as per usual and adds a filter for the desired, 'woe is me' look.
To say you have to scroll on when things are a bit too much speaks volumes to me 😕
Have a nice afternoon

moralcompass

Feb 11, 2024
didn’t she allow her mod ‘josh’ who she doesn’t know in ‘real life’ play with her daughter on fortnight….. WTF letting strange men communicate with your kids online is seriously worrying
Is that the man who sits in a live full of woman thinking he has his own little Harem? 😂 ....if he runs his own business then I am the Queen of Sheba !!!

• Haha
Reactions: treacle

Achill

Feb 10, 2024
Every single thing that has been said in here is the absolute truth and has not just been said by one person but people completely independent of each other so what does that tell you?
There are also numerous screenshots and screen recordings dating back a long time.... What you class as , 'a bit off' screams neglect, mental abuse, grooming vulnerable people and also dancing, climbing to put up decorations, walking into town, climbing stairs (whilst claiming she needs walking sticks etcetcetc) and also allowing that bike mouth of a daughter to act the easy way she does online whilst working at a children's nursery 😯
The saddest thing in this whole situation is that she is not taking any responsibility or accountability for her actions! Instead she makes a video blaming the trolls as per usual and adds a filter for the desired, 'woe is me' look.
To say you have to scroll on when things are a bit too much speaks volumes to me 😕
Have a nice afternoon
Spot on 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: treacle and Ireckon

boxoffrogs

Feb 12, 2024
If I had all of these people commenting on the state of my flat I would take note and get up off my arse sort it all out then come back on live a few days later and stick my middle finger up to us "haters" and give them a flat tour 🤣 but in true lissa style she's done a video in her pjs hugging a water bottle with the usual woe is me face blaming the trolls for her not coming on live and we are effecting her mental health ,so if that flat is clean next time she comes live again I will show my bare arse in woolworths window 🤣🤣

Sunshine1234

Feb 14, 2024
You have all been reported to the police for this absolute nonsense. All evidence is now with them and they will track you all down but i have a good idea who you are. I really hope no one trolls your kids or family members in life because this ‘chat’ is utterly disgusting and you should be ashamed of yourselves. Its quite disturbing your all obsessed with one person but then again it just shows how pathetic, ridiculous and cowards you really all are. To be honest, have to laugh because it’s quite embarrassing a human could be such foul mouthed animals. See you very soon x

moralcompass

Feb 11, 2024
You have all been reported to the police for this absolute nonsense. All evidence is now with them and they will track you all down but i have a good idea who you are. I really hope no one trolls your kids or family members in life because this ‘chat’ is utterly disgusting and you should be ashamed of yourselves. Its quite disturbing your all obsessed with one person but then again it just shows how pathetic, ridiculous and cowards you really all are. To be honest, have to laugh because it’s quite embarrassing a human could be such foul mouthed animals. See you very soon x
Deluded.... there is no, 'evidence' and no, 'tracking down '....this is a public forum for public opinion you silly girl !!!
I am thinking about going to the police myself now to report you for theft, yes theft ! remember the Go Fund me for a young girl who needed rent money??? I have a statement from her saying she never got the money and you used Leni's bank account for it !
It is also illegal to coerce with a child ie Thomas to take drugs, you said you were going to get high with him when he was under age!
There is also benefit fraud, amongst other things...you have 128 subscribers paying you £3 per month and this is not declared 😯
You have got to realise that this is not trolling, it is independent people stating the truth and also attempting to safeguard your children from the upbringing that you are or shall we say not giving them !

Sunshine1234

Feb 14, 2024
Deluded.... there is no, 'evidence' and no, 'tracking down '....this is a public forum for public opinion you silly girl !!!
I am thinking about going to the police myself now to report you for theft, yes theft ! remember the Go Fund me for a young girl who needed rent money??? I have a statement from her saying she never got the money and you used Leni's bank account for it !
It is also illegal to coerce with a child ie Thomas to take drugs, you said you were going to get high with him when he was under age!
There is also benefit fraud, amongst other things...you have 128 subscribers paying you £3 per month and this is not declared 😯
You have got to realise that this is not trolling, it is independent people stating the truth and also attempting to safeguard your children from the upbringing that you are or shall we say not giving them !
Again you’re nothing but a troll. Enough said. Embarrassing

Achill

Feb 10, 2024
The police will be setting up an incident room to track everyone down…….. high priority. Looking forward to the Netflix Documentary

Feb 12, 2024
The one and only leg Lissa has to stand on is being doxxed. That's it. So yeah, the person who did that might wanna take a moment and rethink how they handle things. The rest? These are all opinions and freedom of speech is a right, honey. Otherwise these sites wouldnt be allowed to operate. I'll be looking forward to the phone call when they 'track me down' so that I can show them the coercive behaviour I've got stored in my phone, specifically regarding Thomas and Gracie. Ta. Saved me a job contacting them about it 👋🏻

SecretSals

Feb 12, 2024
Scotland
What exactly is the police going to do to us? It can’t be harassment because she’s not here. It can’t be slander because it’s true

Feb 12, 2024
Oh also trolling would require people to be directly contacting Lissa, not posting here where she actively seeks out negative opinions that are shared away from her live so as not to directly distress her and the kids. As someone with relatives within the police force who knows what's what, you're full of s and there won't BE an investigation. Our police force is overworked and underfunded. If you believe they will be tracking down every member of this forum, sending out officers to each person, arresting each person (for a crime they haven't committed), seizing phones, caring for each person while they interview and 'charge', court dates etc etc you're an absolute muppet. If anything, Lissa will be given advice on how to further protect herself ie. not sharing her home address and every detail of her life on social media. You should have ignored it all babe. You've made a right mess for yourself now.

moralcompass

Feb 11, 2024
What exactly is the police going to do to us? It can’t be harassment because she’s not here. It can’t be slander because it’s true
Exactly! If she wants anything done then it would be a civil matter for slander or libel and as you say it's all true ! She would have to take each of us to a Civil Court and pay for each one of us and then prove we are lying.....I have so many screenshots and screen recordings dated back over a year so good luck to her ! EVERYTHING I say can be backed up ! ...she can try ... notice there are no replies to my very truthful accusations because she knows I am right !
Tell you what Lissa, let's trade evidence before I turn mine over to the police for using illegal drugs with a minor, defrauding go fund me for your own gain and not declaring earnings to the benefits system...... don't wind me up because I am there fighting for justice head on !!!

Feb 12, 2024
Exactly! If she wants anything done then it would be a civil matter for slander or libel and as you say it's all true ! She would have to take each of us to a Civil Court and pay for each one of us and then prove we are lying.....I have so many screenshots and screen recordings dated back over a year so good luck to her ! EVERYTHING I say can be backed up ! ...she can try ... notice there are no replies to my very truthful accusations because she knows I am right !
Tell you what Lissa, let's trade evidence before I turn mine over to the police for using illegal drugs with a minor, defrauding go fund me for your own gain and not declaring earnings to the benefits system...... don't wind me up because I am there fighting for justice head on !!!

Not to mention that some of us, such as myself, haven't even hurled abuse her way here. Just stated facts in a calm and reasonable manner 😂😂 Amazing how they think they can scare people into silence by talking bollocks isn't it?

Reactions: moralcompass